48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh...

Iraq will destory anytime this week, if Saddam is not leave his country.

Iraqi foreign minister suggests Bush leave office instead.

Originally posted by d
ahh...

Yeah, my prediction is that it will be a slightly longer version of the gulf war from '91. All Ground war not by air.

48 hours?!?!?

Dang that's in two days!

Why is this happening??

I DON'T want us to go to war!

Saddam BETTER know that Bush is dead right SERIOUS!

Originally posted by kevbo

That's what I'd love to see. Have the Supreme Court reverse their decision from '00 and impeach Bush and give Gore back the White House and finish up Bush's term.

that mean war is about start soon watch me !!!:shock:

Originally posted by PSORules79
That's what I'd love to see. Have the Supreme Court reverse their decision from '00 and impeach Bush and give Gore back the White House and finish up Bush's term.
Is that possible?

Excuse me? NOBODY tells us what to do with our leader! If we voted him, then he's voted for 4 years...TOUGH.

I don't think it's right to tell other leaders of different countries to leave office too...of course, that would mean trouble when they do so...

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
that mean war is about start soon watch me !!!:shock:

Actually, that means he's a democrat like me by heart.

Is that possible?

I dunno but there's not anything in the consitituion that says the court can't reverse their decision.

Originally posted by shao
remmy all iraqi people/civilians are alreay armed since they are loyal to saddam. they will kill US army when US enters iraq. man.
ALL of 'em?? that's IMPOSSIBLE! THEY MUST BE BRAINWASHED!

like i said before, who voted for bush shall be punished...

Hey I didn't vote for him...I was like 15 when that happened...not illegal age back then

Why can't Saddam just DISARM the destruction?? millions of innocents, including women and children will be WASTED away for nothing! that guy must be SICK!

Originally posted by Steel
Why can't Saddam just DISARM the destruction?? millions of innocents, including women and children will be WASTED away for nothing! that guy must be SICK!

oh yeah I agree with you 100%

Saddam is :crazy:

Originally posted by d
like i said before, who voted for bush shall be punished...

In other words, you want the Republicans to be punished ?

May i suggest a beatdown on the Republicans starting with the Majority Leader in Congress with a baseball bat ?

Well this is what Saddam wants! he wants us to go to war and KILL eachother for nothing! He proably has something else up his sleeves and I don't know what that would be...

But as you know, Saddam is married, has a wife and more than 5 children and how would he feel that if we threaten them and have KILLED his entire family? He would've felt terrible, angered, hatered, and wanted to KILL us for doing that...that's what we WOULD do to them when they tried to threaten us and killed some of us...since September 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back