33-years-old man marries 104-years-old woman .... wow!!

Yadavalli

Reaction score
Man, 33, marries woman, 104

May 3, 2006 - 5:26PM

A 33-year-old man in northern Malaysia has married a 104-year-old woman, saying mutual respect and friendship had turned to love, a news report said.

It was Muhamad Noor Che Musa's first marriage and his wife's 21st, according to The Star newspaper which cited a report in the Malay-language Harian Metro tabloid.

Muhamad, an ex-army serviceman said he found peace and a sense of belonging after meeting Wook Kundor, whom he said he initially sympathised with because she was childless, old and alone, the report said.

"I am not after her money, as she is poor," Muhamad reportedly said.

"Before meeting Wook, I never stayed in one place for long."

He said he hoped to help his new bride master Roman script while she taught him Islamic religious knowledge.

The report did not say if any of Wook's previous 20 husbands are still alive.

Malaysian Muslim men are allowed by their religion to take up to four wives at a time, but reports of women who marry more than once are rare. Muslim women do not practise polygamy.
READ THE LINK

:shock:

I bet she would get heart attack soon as she has sex with him... :whistle:

that crazy!

he cant marry to older woman at 104 year old! that possible

mostly man getting married to any young woman or older woman that their decide but cant blame for that.

Well Pamala anderson married an 84 year old man.And she took her case to get most of his money to the US supreme court and she won!.Maybe this guy wants her money why he married her.

you know Anna Nicole Smith still fights for cases at court because she needs money from her late husband J. Howard Marshall II because his son have cases for that but she already got that for sure but cant argue for that.

but she went court to won that case to away from her late husband's children because his son wanted money! or she? but she married him they he died in 1995 because she is guardian of husband.

its really hard for fight against that case

Jeepers Creepers, that's too much!

I still can't believe it, there's just no way it's true!

If "Meet the Fockers" was in real life, they would have to go to to the Fockers to learn how to have sex since a guy, I forget his name, but anyways, his mom teach old people how to have sex... funny that the judge was in the class, and the people who went to court suddenly saw him, shocked!!! If they want kids, maybe they oughta to find someone who would be surrogate mother!

That's extreme in age difference. I don't understand how a 33 year old man fall in love with a 104 year old woman. *puzzled* I know it's love....does he have a old woman fetish? I guess?

:-o :barf: :barf: :barf:

I REFUSED to marry old man with his wrinkle penis! :lol:

mrpp8mk.jpg

I would not marry a 100+ old woman.

She can find someone who is her own age. That woman would be way more than old enough to be my great-great grandmother. Yeeecccchhhh !!!!! :barf:

Why that guy finds a sense of belonging in a very old aged woman is very disturbing to me.

They are crazy love each other. I cant do that marry oooollllddddddddd man!! LOL!!! Just Kidding!!! It them business! :shock:

Maybe he couldn't find another woman his age, or maybe he was lonely a pervert. Like anyone would say 'a pussy is a pussy'. :dunno:

Not for me! :nono: I prefer close age. My bf and I are 6 years apart which is ok to me. I don't mind dating 5 years younger than me or 5-6 yrs older than me.

anyway good luck on their marriage! :ugh2:

Back