250 Million Christians Will Be Persecuted in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
XBGMER, I tell you, I will NEVER go hell for real without DOUBT, trust my word of this life is eternal forever.. Because I will be re-bith (reincarnational series) afterlife!

You can't be re-birth! I show you Jesus talked with Nicodemus. Nicodemus wasn't believe with Jesus Christ. Jesus explained him.

John 3: 1-5

1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You can't let your flesh re-birth. Only God reign! God planned created you.

You can't say You will not go hell, I showed you other thread "Who is God?"

explain you clear here, John 3: 6-16 good one,

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Famous Verse in the World Say in here!!!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish (throw into the lake of fire), but have everlasting life.

Oh come on! Don't twist my word... Some people know what I'm talking about but you? That's judgement what you said about deaf.... For your information, Deafies and hearies have healthy talent and know their life, etc. That's way you talk sound that you are one of people who have problem to understand people's view.

Oh yes I get Reba's point because she talk as the God is a doctor and physology, etc. than any humans and claimed that the doctor, physology, etc always make mistakes etc. I would give you right if you said this in your earlier post but Reba didn't say this like what you say this but talk about depend to beleive in God as doctor and the bible than depend on real life. Oh yes, I know many beliefs depend on real life but Reba denied it. That's why I showed her the exampe of her post that she also depend in real life as well is go to doctor etc.

No, I'm not twisting the words and I know where you are getting at. Reba didn't saying doctor is God. She gives illustration as a substitute between the two. Like you go to the doctor and I go to the doctor. Both of us thank the doctor what he/she did, but I add one more to give thanks, that is God who gave them the talent. Some doctors is a christian and thank God for strength and His use in their life. Some doctor taking for self center, "I cause that, not God". Both sees different. People sees different. Luke in the new testament is a doctor, did Jesus said, can't be a doctor anymore? No, He did not. Bec God caled him to be a coctor, but before Luke knew God, for sure he thinks he did, but seeing the fact, that God does thru him (Luke). Now, I didn't say deaf doesn't have talents. Of course deaf does, have many talents. What I'm saying is every day life. Hearing hearing by everyday conversation, radios and knowing what is going on. But deafies, they see by eyes, but does not have abroad, on tv or certain crowd where they are at. As a comparison, hearing knowing Christ lot faster than deaf population. Why? They identify everyday life how people "say" things. Deaf doesn't. And deaf based on eyes and many times misconsumptions and believe quickly. Its hard to explain on here. Bec I myself studying and questioning and seeing the comparison what is going on. See, I myself, you ourself, she'll, xgmer, reba, eagle, and each of us experiencing differently. When,, for example, some in here, said that Jesus came to take our place to pay our sin debt in full to bring us to Heaven, saved from hell. Many have different view of thoughts about that issue. Some think that judgements attitudes, not always so. Why? Its what each of us experiencing and gone thru people around you with judgement attitudes and think in here act the same thing, some has been, and some hasn't. You know what I mean? Look what eagle gone thru, she been gone thru hell herself from JW, sometime she felt torment by them bec of her experience. Xgmer, his experioence is different, he's gone thru hell in different issue. This is what I see, when a person, quit being " relgion" and by saying see how he feels? But eagle remain strong and dealing and the healing process by stand firm in Christ, what is the comment toward her? Pfft, she still stuck in her "religion". Sad, sad. That's what I've been seeing in that. That is why I see differently, I myself experiencing life hell myself. The way many agnostic experiencing same as mine, and I know exactly what you, others are saying, bec I've been there and I see what went wrong and too many misunderstanding the point, bec each have different horrific experiencing by particular person(s). Then why I still stand firm and hwo that happen? Bec I learned everyday life and I myself experiencing and very cautious whom I believe and who I taught and seeing myself in personal way. The problem is view of God, yes, many using "relgion", but missed the purpose of life that God put us here. Like today is no different about many religions, but overlook the history who God really is, and seeing God destroyed "other religions". As the thought pattern of humans is out in the dark and missing the point what God is saying. You probably get mad at Moses and by saying to Moses, you think you are right and you bluffed by what "God said". And before your eyes seeing God destroyed Egyptians and may say, see God murdered them. Yet, still missing the point and when the Hebrews sin against God, God allowed enemies takes over, why blocked God from performed. That is why, took me years to figured it out why God does this and finally I'm getting the picture what He is trying to say. I know its not easy how to clarify. Liebling, even tho, I surely hope you won't think I look down on you or anything. I'm not that kind of person. Smile.

You can't be re-birth! I show you Jesus talked with Nicodemus. Nicodemus wasn't believe with Jesus Christ. Jesus explained him.

John 3: 1-5

1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You can't let your flesh re-birth. Only God reign! God planned created you.

You can't say You will not go hell, I showed you other thread "Who is God?"

explain you clear here, John 3: 6-16 good one,

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Famous Verse in the World Say in here!!!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish (throw into the lake of fire), but have everlasting life.
Did jesus told Nicodemus, wrong and it is false doctrine??

Why Jesus told Nicodemus, verily verily.. Verily is meaning Truly. Jesus knew Nicodemus's questions thats true...

anyway Jesus told in scripture of John 3v 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Therefore, was jesus born from flesh and spirit which came out of Mother's birth??

Why Jesus kept saying about Flesh and spirit issues in scripture? He never speaking against Flesh stuffs..

John 3v5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Water is peoples, mulitudes, nations, and tongues ( Revelations 17: 15 and Gensis 1:2) and Kingdom is beast (Daniel 7:23), the beast of God is a man of God!

Did you know that Spirit which is Mind, don't you? if you don't aware of, So, yes it had said in scripture... you read scripture over and over till you find verses..before you jump wrong conclusion! :thumb:

Did jesus told Nicodemus, wrong and it is false doctrine??

Why Jesus told Nicodemus, verily verily.. Verily is meaning Truly. Jesus knew Nicodemus's questions thats true...

anyway Jesus told in scripture of John 3v 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Therefore, was jesus born from flesh and spirit which came out of Mother's birth??

Why Jesus kept saying about Flesh and spirit issues in scripture? He never speaking against Flesh stuffs..

John 3v5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Water is peoples, mulitudes, nations, and tongues ( Revelations 17: 15 and Gensis 1:2) and Kingdom is beast (Daniel 7:23), the beast of God is a man of God!

Did you know that Spirit which is Mind, don't you? if you don't aware of, So, yes it had said in scripture... you read scripture over and over till you find verses..before you jump wrong conclusion! :thumb:
What is happening here, part is true, Jesus didn't say straight out by saying you are wrong. But Jesus is correcting the view point the meaning of being born again. Nico views thought in physical term, but Jesus correcting him the meaning of being born again. Nico puzzled thought Jesus meant reincarnation, which Jesus point out by born in the flesh and born in the Spirit. Jesus knew the short coming of Nico and why Nico begin to percieved what Jesus is trying to say. As John 3:16 Jesus is sayng to "believe IN Him", not " believe ABOUT Him". Jesus illustrated about being born again as similar when disciples thought and asked since Jesus said many different terms that apply each person whatever the person is and question, then who can enter Heaven. Jesus said, nothing is impossible with God. And expained about who can get in. The whole view summed up to the point. No matter, how hard we try, sin pull us down, but Jesus provide a way thru the cross to lead us to be with Him forever, but He left us a choice. Now, one point, some believes Nico gave his heart to Christ. Me personally, he may, I can't say he has, but there is possiblilty. Nico was one of them who carried Jesus to the tomb.
Kingdom is not beast. Kingdom of God is Heaven, not beast. Water is symbolic of born in the flesh, like water broke, where baby is ready to be born. Spirit represtent Holy Spirt as Jesus mentioned when He comes after His acsension to Heaven.

Watch the language and show some respect, please.

that all nonsense.. as far as i concern you argue over religions. simple question.. Can you tell me who created the universe?

Watch the language and show some respect, please.
Alex, alright.. Man..

XBGMER said:
My greatest and only desire is to bring true understanding of the word of God, His scriptures are the prophets. the scriptures, which the prophets were sent with, pertaining to the lost-found natural slaves of nation and the judgment of the world. For The Son of Man is here. His coming has been fulfilled. He seeks that which was lost (i.e. the Slaves). Many (slaves) now are receiving His name, and that name alone will save lost. because real natural slaves are sons of man!

My friends, use a bit of common sense. First, could a wonderful flesh and blood body, made of our earth. where exists such a heaven, of the earth, that flesh and blood of the earth can exist, since the Bible teaches that flesh and blood cannot enter heaven? (Cor. 15:50).

Flesh and blood cannot survive without that of which it is made, the earth. Jesus' prophesy of the coming of the Son of Man is very clear, if you rightly understand. First, this removes all doubt about who you should expect to execute judgment, for if son of man is to be judged and rewarded according to his actions.

You are really foolish to be looking to see the return of Jesus. It is the same as looking for the return of Abraham, Moses and Elijah. All of these prophets prophesied the coming of Lord is the son of Man. You must remember that Jesus could not have been referring to Himself as returning to the people in the last days. Jesus prophesied the coming of son of Man who will be much greater than he.

Remember! You look forward the coming of the "Son of Man" and not the coming of a "spirit." Let that one among you who believes God is other than man prove it!?!

You have gone astray because of your misunderstanding of the scripture, the Prophet Jesus, and the coming of God to judge the world. My corrections are not accepted.

Alex, alright.. Man..

You have gone astray because of your misunderstanding of the scripture, the Prophet Jesus, and the coming of God to judge the world. My corrections are not accepted.

Hey Xbgmer... you misunderstand what Eaglecherokee tries to give a point

that all nonsense.. as far as i concern you argue over religions. simple question.. Can you tell me who created the universe?
Your saying is very well-done! remember the universe created the universe itself.. ;)

I bet that some christians told you, God made this nation.. I tell you, remember that earth with emtpy, is that right? People created cities, farmers, forests on earth. For another explain, In North America, White people created 48 states become one nation and one speech in his image and name. the universe did not this.. People did this..

Who destoryed Nazi empire and German? Nazi with germany was destoryed by people, who saved few jews from nazi empire when it fallen? again, by people... Not God nor jesus..

different nations of armies invade german when nazi fallen, did various nations of armies told jews and germans, that they are christian arimes ???????

Who defeated Egyptians? Babylonians? Philistines? Ai? I do noticed there's a lot not really understanding how christian live, what God called them to do and how God using them. I know I'm not surpise by using the answer God didn't do it. But I have no clue why by hating christians so bad, and don't tell me bec what christians did. I know SOME are doing harsh, bec I ve been there. But maily its not what christians did or do, the real rason is bec of who christians are. If someone really good friend with you and having a great time, then for sure you will get all upset and hating the person by finding out he/she is a christians, not bec what he?she said, bec his/her choice. So much stereotyping of christians and playing games toward christians. I have seen some think christians is special people, so does non-christians. Mostly christians doesn't feel special, why? We suppose to practice humility and not think highly themselves like the world are doing.

Jesus said that AS IT WAS, SO SHALL IT BE!

Because it does not, many TWIST THE WORD to make it fit.

XBGMER said:
The issue before you, then, is not your opinion, your biases, your intelligence, your standing before God, your education or your denominational belief structure. IT IS WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL ACCEPT WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY EXACTLY AS HE SAYS IT. You are the one majority of MANY Christians WILL NOT ACCEPT WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY. You refuse it, alter it, deny it, contradict it, or pervert it, and twist it. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY JESUS SAID THE MAJORITY OF CHRISTIANS WILL NEVER ENTER HEAVEN AT ALL. They shall be ETERNALLY SENT AWAY INTO DECEPTIVE AND LOSS. It was not that they COULD NOT ACCEPT WHAT GOD SAID, but THAT THEY WOULD NOT.

XBGMER said:
Why many modern day prophetic scholars and christians cannot understand WORLD EVENTS, as they relate to literal prophecy. You do not understand who the son of man is, nor WHAT HE WILL DO. You reject with mocking and vehemence all suggestions that God is Heaven. You are thus DECEIVED, AND ARE DECEIVING OTHERS.

Why many modern prophetic scholars and modern christians cannot understand Jesus Christ said that as it was in the days of Noah, so would it be again.

XBGMER said:
Many Christians do not realize that Noah lived 350 years AFTER the flood. He saw Nimrod's BABEL of the kingdom in beginnings. He saw the MIGHTY CITY BABEL that sat within the boundaries of the kingdom. He saw the TOWER OF BABEL, that was beside the GREAT CITY. AS IT WAS, SO IT SHALL BE AGAIN.

The ANSWER LIES IN THE REJECTION OF THE WORD OF GOD; IN APOSTASY. It lies in an utter refusal to ACCEPT GOD AT HIS WORD.
keep in mind: Noah saw man of wickness rule earth with voleince from genesis 6 chpater before the flood came. And later, Again Noah saw Nimrod the mighty hunter with BABEL after flood gone from Genesis 10, 11v1-9.

I myself see this events what Noah saw two events, as it was in the days of Noah, so would it be again. But you ingore the christ jesus had said his word in scripture and busy to preach about save and go to heaven!

XBGMER said:
I just tell scripture of doctrine itself like 1 Kings 10:14
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.

Rev. 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

aren't Old and New scriptures matched verses from left and right? Scripture is not written in a complex manner.

Jesus confirmed Jeremiah, Isaiah, Habakkuk and all the other Old Testament prophets as being GENUINE! Therefore, if they are genuine, THEIR WRITINGS MUST ALL COME TRUE, FOR THAT IS THE MARK OF A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD!!

Don't believe it? Stay around for a few short months or years - and you will watch it happen in front of your eyes. God decreed it. It will happen.

Whether people acknowledge the fulfillment of prophetic events or not, those events will still proceed on schedule. Whether met with ridicule or with fear and dread, it will occur after the announcements and warnings are made. Regardless of humanity’s acceptance, “in the end it shall speak.” The crashing events will reverberate with such a deafening roar, that the everyday lives of all will be completely disrupted. A terrifying series of events will shock and re-shock the earth. Only those who have prepared will be capable of understanding that terrible course of events—because they woke up and took action!

Daniel 12;1-- And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book

Luke 21;34-36-- And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
[35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
[36] Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man

Yea, I agree. :) I thought Jesus Christ was born after the universe was created? :roll:

Yea, I agree. :) I thought Jesus Christ was born after the universe was created? :roll:
Jesus created the universe.

Colossians 1
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

John 1
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Even I was faced persecution.

I remembered being in CentroAmerica on a mission trip. The first trip. Satan tried every thing to block us from establishing new deaf ministries, churches, deaf camps, etc.. well, I remembered in El Salvador after leaving San Miguel to go to San Salvador, the captiol of E.S. What happened was this. Scary stuff! I was on a mission trip with my pastor and a Costa Rican missionary in the missionary's car in a remote CA-1 high way (not like the American highways! More like Route 66). Anyway, we had to stop to get water to fill in a customized extra coolant tank our missionary friend created. Well, when we stopped, this deranged man with a machette walked pass me and my pastor and faced our missionary friend ready to hack our friend, but safely my pastor and I were in the car waiting. What happened was the friend had to quickly fill water and speak Spanish rapidly to calm the man. At one point the man calmed down but then drew out his machette again. But quickly our missionary friend finished filling water and then get in the car then leave.

Next morning, the newspaper in San Salvador said, "MURDE" It means death. 3 other men from the same area where we were at that we faced the man with the machette were found dead that night after we left the remote area. We all were gasped. Yes, the police got the murderer. He was high on drugs and you can see his eyes were red as fire.

After San Salvador visit, we went on to Guatemala that just ended their war 3 to 4 weeks BEFORE we visited. We had the missionary friend's car broke down.. it was ball bearing meltdown. 2 rather large Latinos (that is bit unusual size for a Latino considering I met most of them are SHORT) stopped and asked if we needed a tow to have it fixed. We declined then went through a bush fire--very common than in USA. Well, the car broke down again then the SAME 2 men drove by. How!?? The car broke down right front of a Guatemalian military training site on CA-1. The guards were walking toward us with AK-47 Automatics but the 2 men in truck did not ask us this time. They put a chain on our missionary's friend's car and towed us to a certain car repair shop.

More strangely, because God protected us through the two days, God went further that ALL 7 mechanics stopped working on other cars and went to work on our missionary friend's car without requesting to work on quickly. I can hear Spanish but it was not ordered by their boss. None!

I believe they were all angels at some point. The car was fixed in an hour and half. In US, for alternatior repair, it would take a day, sometimes more.

I wanted to thank 2 men and I always forget my manner to say thanks then I turned just one sec, they were gone! How they could be gone that fast!

God will allow some perscutions but others to keep preaching and spreading God's word and love of God to others. That trip was my favorite of all 4 mission trips because of those experiences.

We were also in Panama during 2nd trip. Not far from Columbia and months after 3 missionaries disappeared and kidnapped by Columbia rebels right in Americanized Modern Panama City--the same city we were there!

Perscution isnt just limited to terrorists, Islamics, Communists, nature can do the same. I slept on floor in tent where there are scopions around, Baker's Snakes, ants... Spiders as large as your pen! Malaria is another. We went to Tikal, Guatemala where malaria were found in drinking water. We heeded the warning. Oh do not forget, border guards and police officers who are dirty. We faced those as well!

Our missionary friend and my pastor went to Cuba. I did not go since I had a conflict of scheduling. Anyway, they faced perscution in Athestic Cuba. They denied my pastor a license to preach there because they know he preach the Word of God! SAD!

Oh Hugo Chavez who is a dictator did the Sign of the Cross in UN last October? He was putting on a show. A phony. He got to be a FALSO! LOL!!

Wow! Quite a testimony! Very interesting.

:ty:

I remembered being in CentroAmerica on a mission trip. The first trip. Satan tried every thing to block us from establishing new deaf ministries, churches, deaf camps, etc.. well, I remembered in El Salvador after leaving San Miguel to go to San Salvador, the captiol of E.S. What happened was this. Scary stuff! I was on a mission trip with my pastor and a Costa Rican missionary in the missionary's car in a remote CA-1 high way (not like the American highways! More like Route 66). Anyway, we had to stop to get water to fill in a customized extra coolant tank our missionary friend created. Well, when we stopped, this deranged man with a machette walked pass me and my pastor and faced our missionary friend ready to hack our friend, but safely my pastor and I were in the car waiting. What happened was the friend had to quickly fill water and speak Spanish rapidly to calm the man. At one point the man calmed down but then drew out his machette again. But quickly our missionary friend finished filling water and then get in the car then leave.

Next morning, the newspaper in San Salvador said, "MURDE" It means death. 3 other men from the same area where we were at that we faced the man with the machette were found dead that night after we left the remote area. We all were gasped. Yes, the police got the murderer. He was high on drugs and you can see his eyes were red as fire.

After San Salvador visit, we went on to Guatemala that just ended their war 3 to 4 weeks BEFORE we visited. We had the missionary friend's car broke down.. it was ball bearing meltdown. 2 rather large Latinos (that is bit unusual size for a Latino considering I met most of them are SHORT) stopped and asked if we needed a tow to have it fixed. We declined then went through a bush fire--very common than in USA. Well, the car broke down again then the SAME 2 men drove by. How!?? The car broke down right front of a Guatemalian military training site on CA-1. The guards were walking toward us with AK-47 Automatics but the 2 men in truck did not ask us this time. They put a chain on our missionary's friend's car and towed us to a certain car repair shop.

More strangely, because God protected us through the two days, God went further that ALL 7 mechanics stopped working on other cars and went to work on our missionary friend's car without requesting to work on quickly. I can hear Spanish but it was not ordered by their boss. None!

I believe they were all angels at some point. The car was fixed in an hour and half. In US, for alternatior repair, it would take a day, sometimes more.

I wanted to thank 2 men and I always forget my manner to say thanks then I turned just one sec, they were gone! How they could be gone that fast!

God will allow some perscutions but others to keep preaching and spreading God's word and love of God to others. That trip was my favorite of all 4 mission trips because of those experiences.

We were also in Panama during 2nd trip. Not far from Columbia and months after 3 missionaries disappeared and kidnapped by Columbia rebels right in Americanized Modern Panama City--the same city we were there!

Perscution isnt just limited to terrorists, Islamics, Communists, nature can do the same. I slept on floor in tent where there are scopions around, Baker's Snakes, ants... Spiders as large as your pen! Malaria is another. We went to Tikal, Guatemala where malaria were found in drinking water. We heeded the warning. Oh do not forget, border guards and police officers who are dirty. We faced those as well!

Our missionary friend and my pastor went to Cuba. I did not go since I had a conflict of scheduling. Anyway, they faced perscution in Athestic Cuba. They denied my pastor a license to preach there because they know he preach the Word of God! SAD!

Oh Hugo Chavez who is a dictator did the Sign of the Cross in UN last October? He was putting on a show. A phony. He got to be a FALSO! LOL!!

I believe it is true about God will allow some persecutions. Sometimes, persecutions come out good for some reasons and, even thou it LOOKS bad to others by their own eyes.

Thanks for sharin' your testimonies and beautiful story. I believe things you said in your version, because of my experiences with God in the past and I know the feelin' of your experiences. :)

I remembered being in CentroAmerica on a mission trip. The first trip. Satan tried every thing to block us from establishing new deaf ministries, churches, deaf camps, etc..

Wow ! That's a Good testimony ! Interesting.
Thanks for sharing.

I had a few similiar experiences going through
when I was in Europe; and
also when my car broke down one time.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back