250 Million Christians Will Be Persecuted in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
God knows more than any psychologist or therapist because God knows your heart and thoughts.

Proverbs 21
2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

Psalm 44
21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

11 The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

I Chronicles 28
9...for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts...

Jeremiah 17
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Genesis 6
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Isaiah 66
18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

Jeremiah 6
18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them. 19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

Matthew 9
4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Luke 5
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?

8 But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth.

17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

I Corinthians 3
20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Hebrews 4
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

You beleive the author of the bible is real then is your choice...

I beleive in any psychologist or therapist is real because they are real human in real life then is my choice. :cool:

You really don't see how dependent you are on doctors, psychologists, "experts", and social services? You don't notice how many times, in many posts and threads, you refer to all those "experts" and government agencies for child rearing advice, mental health, comfort, resources and support? You've many times mentioned the advice magazines, counsellors, and government/insurance agencies that you use.

The things what I says is facts because I see them in real life and collect the experiences from them in real life, not do what the bible says.

Reba´s post

You don't understand that you just substitute the world's resources for God's resources.

You also as well...because you don´t experience at real life...but depend on the bible.

spa = church

I have been experienced both... No, spa and church are not the same thing.:cool:

magazines and books = Bible

No, they are not same thing... magazines and books are likely history, tips, healthy, foods, receipes, etc...

doctors = God

If I have healthy problem, (cancer, etc.) - I prefer to go doctor in real life who save my life with their own hand.

counsellors = pastors

No, they are not same thing. counsellors is for help the people with their problems.. and pastors is for church and volunteer helps to poor people with foods and drink...

therapy = Scripture meditation

Unfortunlately no... It look like that you have experience on one side... I experienced both sides... Read scripture is hard for people to understand but therapy not... therapy helps people to understand easily.

social services = Sunday school fellowship

psychology = theology
self = Holy Spirit
insurance = Savior
dead dry fossils = ever-flowing Living Water

:lol: there´re no comparision between social services and sunday school fellowship... because they are tooo different.

[COLOR="darkred

Opposite to non-religions ? Non-religion people don't have that kind of experience just like some Christian people do. [/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]JW or other beliefs are not non-religion people that´s just because they beleive in different as your belief. I´m not saying that you or others are wrong. JW have kind of experience feeling what you described in your previous post.[/COLOR]

Brainwashed ? No way! There's no such a word to call Christian people are bein' brainwashed from the bible.

Well, you said that we should not call Christian people as being brainwashed but you said that we are blind because we don't experience to understand God and the bible etc. Thats' what the religions said this but opposite to non-religions.

And who determines that those "reasons" are "good"? Who decides that a spa is the best way to deal with people's problems?

Uh, huh.

So Christians one day "wake up" and decide, "I need to go to a spa to solve my spiritual problems"? No influence from their worldly friends, family, or "experts"? Right :roll:

*sigh*
You can´t see that my country is different as your country. It look like that the government take care of their people and healthy. They are send to spa after surgery, domestic volience, and many special/good reasons to help to positive their life.

You say "obsessed"; other people might say "faithful".

Okay.

Exactly. Doctors (world's god) want people to go to the spa (world's church) to get help (world's holy spirit).

Insurance (world's savior) orders expert (world's pastor) to check on them until they agree (world's conviction) to send them to spa (world's church).

Whatever you says... :roll: I feel sorry for you.

They are weak, get no Christian support, and cave in to the world's influence

This is your opinion.

Yes, I read XBGMER's post. That's an example of what he went thru. Other posters had similar experiences, and they post their perspective of what happened. It's too bad we can't read the perspectives of the other people who were involved. We get only one side of the story.

XBGMER shared his OWN feeling here with us... We are here to listen his description of his feeling... Not just him but everyone as well... I can see from your posts that you denied people´s experiences.

:(

JW or other beliefs are not non-religion people that´s just because they beleive in different as your belief. I´m not saying that you or others are wrong. JW have kind of experience feeling what you described in your previous post.

Well, you said that we should not call Christian people as being brainwashed but you said that we are blind because we don't experience to understand God and the bible etc. Thats' what the religions said this but opposite to non-religions.

I agree with many of your points in your recent posts, Liebling. :)

Why do I have the feeling that people who believe in one religion think they are better than others who dont believe in the same thing. I think it is sad.

I can see what Reba and Liebling are talking about. Bible book is like a guidence or a reference book is the same thing with a magazine or going to the doctor. I'm guessing that Reba is still going to the doctor's office for a check-up. Just like Liebling goes to her doctor. Yoga is like a spiritual as a reading a book. Umm...it's like going to a support group like AA or domestic violence group, etc. Believe it or not, they use bible book as a support and guidence. We don't depend on just the Bible. We still have to do as we all normally do, like going to the doctors, work, financial, go to the gym club,etc. It's kinda hard to explain but I know what you both are saying.

I can see what Reba and Liebling are talking about. Bible book is like a guidence or a reference book is the same thing with a magazine or going to the doctor. I'm guessing that Reba is still going to the doctor's office for a check-up. Just like Liebling goes to her doctor. Yoga is like a spiritual as a reading a book. Umm...it's like going to a support group like AA or domestic violence group, etc. Believe it or not, they use bible book as a support and guidence. We don't depend on just the Bible. We still have to do as we all normally do, like going to the doctors, work, financial, go to the gym club,etc. It's kinda hard to explain but I know what you both are saying.

Yes I know what you mean...

That´s right that I prefer to depend on real life than do what the bible says.

Let Reba answer your post about going to the doctor for a check-up in a real life. :dunno:

...I beleive in any psychologist or therapist is real because they are real human in real life then is my choice. :cool:
That's the problem. Psychologists and therapists are just humans who are weak and make mistakes.

That's the problem. Psychologists and therapists are just humans who are weak and make mistakes.

Do you mean that anyone who depend on the bible is strong and never make mistakes?

...:lol: there´re no comparision between social services and sunday school fellowship... because they are tooo different.
That's my point. They don't compare ; they're not equal. The substitutions that the world makes for the things and ways of God are just cheap imitations. They can't fulfill the needs of people the way that God can. They try but they fail.

...You can´t see that my country is different as your country. It look like that the government take care of their people and healthy.
Your viewpoint is that the government takes care of the people. My viewpoint is the government controls the people.

Most Americans prefer independence, not government control.

Whatever you says... I feel sorry for you.
I feel sorry for you. :( You will be horribly disappointed when you face God's judgment. It will be too late. The government can't save you from hell.

XBGMER shared his OWN feeling here with us... We are here to listen his description of his feeling... Not just him but everyone as well... I can see from your posts that you denied people´s experiences.
I don't deny anyone their experiences. I'm just saying there's always another side to the story that we don't see.

Your viewpoint is that the government takes care of the people. My viewpoint is the government controls the people.

I feel sorry for you. :( You will be horribly disappointed when you face God's judgment. It will be too late. The government can't save you from hell.

I don't deny anyone their experiences. I'm just saying there's always another side to the story that we don't see.

Why say mean things like that about going hell? That is why I dont like hanging out with people who whorship the Bible..they say things like that to me or to other people who dont have the same beliefs. It is such a big turn off! I dont say mean things about their beliefs. I really feel sorry for u cuz it seems like u look down on people who dont believe in the same things as u. I thought God was all about loving and accepting each other? If your religion is about putting others down, then I am not interested in it cuz I dont believe in that.

Good perspective. :P

Yes, I go to a medical doctor for the health of my physical body.

Do you mean that anyone who depend on the bible is strong and never make mistakes?
I'm saying God makes no mistakes. His advice is never wrong.

Psychologists can make mistakes. Sometimes their advice is wrong.

Really... Government control that´s what you call... For your information, Germany is a free country, we can do what we like... :) All what they do is fix the rights and legal... It´s good to know that government try their best to take care of their people which America doesn´t. Bush doesn´t take care of his people but spend their people´s tax on war issues. That´s what a lot of Americans complaints about and feel that Bush don´t care to try his best to improve his country and people. All what he think is himself.

Why say mean things like that about going hell? That is why I dont like hanging out with people who whorship the Bible..they say things like that to me or to other people who dont have the same beliefs. It is such a big turn off! I dont say mean things about their beliefs. I really feel sorry for u cuz it seems like u look down on people who dont believe in the same things as u. I thought God was all about loving and accepting each other? If your religion is about putting others down, then I am not interested in it cuz I dont believe in that.

Dearest Shel90, don´t worry - I do not take Reba´s post serious.

Good perspective. :P

Yes, I go to a medical doctor for the health of my physical body.

:confused:

I thought you depend on the bible and claim that God is a doctor but you go to doctor in real life.

I'm saying God makes no mistakes. His advice is never wrong.

Do you mean that the author of the bible who tell you about God never make mistakes?

How do you know that God makes no mistakes... That´s what your bible says so... Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back