Happy new year 2016 to All Deaf members and administration but I'm still in grieving on my death of father five days ago December 28,2015 it's so hard for me

Everyone different with grief but from own experience first 6weeks were hard like someone put hand in chest Rip heart out and then 6 weeks my dad visited me said goodbye to me and children he was flesh and blood not spirit.After that the grief went and I had sense of comfort.Pain will go but good memories last for ever

Happy New Year beautiful people!!
:party::fruit::dance::fruit::party:

My new years resolution is to stay awake during the day and sleep at night. I am a vampire!
That's one of my goals this year too lol. Going to be hard as it feels natural to be awake at night for me.

My goal is to clean the kitchen. l think I can do it in a year. :-(

My goal is to clean the kitchen. l think I can do it in a year. :-(
I would do that but not be bothered I 100 miles away from it and dread think what it like when I get home

10885182_623246947801771_1490823509513751102_n.jpg

Happy new year 2016 to All Deaf members and administration but I'm still in grieving on my death of father five days ago December 28,2015 it's so hard for me

I am sorry to know your thing.
But, i hope you strengthen welcoming to 2016 and your father hope you can be so happy for future.

I want to lose weight, but I also want to be vegan (vegetarian at the moment), and stay close with my family even though I am moving off into college! :)

My new years goal is to 1. Not get pregnant this year lol and 2. Lose some of this baby weight lol if I could just not get pregnant I will be happy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I want to lose weight, but I also want to be vegan (vegetarian at the moment), and stay close with my family even though I am moving off into college! :)

I hope you're eating well balance diet , I knew a guy that became a vegetarian and he just stopped eat meat ! He started to lose his hair and was getting other health issues he wasn't getting any proteins . I raise my daughter a vegetarian and was very careful I used a cook book called

'Recipes for a small planet' this was years ago , it's a lot easier to be a
vegan or vegetarian today . You can buy foods all made , I made all my meals from scratch. That is nice you want to stay close to your family . :)

I have that book, WDYS!

I was vegan in college. I agree it is important to get a balance of proteins over time and also eat a whole foods based menu...a person can eat a vegan or veggie diet and still eat crap. especially in college

robert, good luck with college...if there is a vegetarian club as well as nutrition/healthy eating club it might be good to check out. At my university there wasn't anything like that and it was in small hunting town - as that community's university had the major I THOUGHT i was going to do at the time- where even asking for meatless spaghetti sauce would get you odd looks <and no, they didn't have any when I first started going there. this was in the 90's; I graduated in '95 w/double major Spanish and Sociology>

I hope you're eating well balance diet , I knew a guy that became a vegetarian and he just stopped eat meat ! He started to lose his hair and was getting other health issues he wasn't getting any proteins . I raise my daughter a vegetarian and was very careful I used a cook book called

'Recipes for a small planet' this was years ago , it's a lot easier to be a
vegan or vegetarian today . You can buy foods all made , I made all my meals from scratch. That is nice you want to stay close to your family . :)
It is really helpful to track what you eat to make sure your nutrition is balanced! :)

It is really helpful to track what you eat to make sure your nutrition is balanced! :)

Yeah using a that cook book really helped me stay healthy for years . I am not a vegetarian now but was one for years. I read book called 'The Jungle ' by Upton Sinclair and became a vegetarian . This was in the 70's and it was
impossible to get a decent vegetarian meal at any restaurants .

Yeah using a that cook book really helped me stay healthy for years . I am not a vegetarian now but was one for years. I read book called 'The Jungle ' by Upton Sinclair and became a vegetarian . This was in the 70's and it was
impossible to get a decent vegetarian meal at any restaurants .
I think I have heard of that, is that the book about the lack of regulations in factories and the mistreatment of workers?

That book "The Jungle" was required reading at my high school. The repulsive practices in, and poor treatments of workers in the meat packing plants led to some of the very early food reforms in the early 1900's

I think I have heard of that, is that the book about the lack of regulations in factories and the mistreatment of workers?

Yeah that is ! Boy is had a big effect on me on how the animals were treated . I stopped wearing leather too. I went to store and asked for gloves and told the sales woman I wanted some gloves but NOT leather ones . She came back with leather gloves lined with fur ! I told the woman again that I don't want leather gloves and she said "But these are lined with rabbit fur! " UGH! That was worst to me !

Yeah that is ! Boy is had a big effect on me on how the animals were treated . I stopped wearing leather too. I went to store and asked for gloves and told the sales woman I wanted some gloves but NOT leather ones . She came back with leather gloves lined with fur ! I told the woman again that I don't want leather gloves and she said "But these are lined with rabbit fur! " UGH! That was worst to me !
I hate that, I always check to see if things are cruelty free. I can't stand how abused animals are in the factory industry.

Back