2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs..

Wednesday June 9, 2010... for Game 6... in Philadelphia.. will Chicago get over the hump finally to end the series or will Philly, with the orange and black rabid screaming fans tie the series and force a winner-take-all final game back in Chicago on Friday???? Will find out on Wednesday!! Do tune in and see for yourself!! BTW Game 5 was wild as well.. wow good scoring and more...

81345792.jpg

What a game last night! Non stop action, was nice to see
Byfuglien more involved in this game, actually the whole
team made a great effort, think that was there best game
yet in this series! Can't wait for tomorrow's game.

I think that Chicago hasn't won the cup since 1965 if not
mistaking. Imagine being a goalie back then! Be nice to see
them win for a change, goHawksgo!

7-4 Blackhawks!!!! Now that was a fun game!

Oops, sorry about the wrong goal numbers. My husband was watching the game and I did not watch the whole thing just some of it when I came out every now and then. I was still at computer when he told me that it was 6-3 and had about seven minutes. My husband can be a little bit senile. :lol:

But that is good that Chicago Blackhawks beat Philadelphia Flyers in game 5 with a goal of 7-4. Not bad. :hmm:

81345792.jpg

What a game last night! Non stop action, was nice to see
Byfuglien more involved in this game, actually the whole
team made a great effort, think that was there best game
yet in this series! Can't wait for tomorrow's game.

I think that Chicago hasn't won the cup since 1965 if not
mistaking. Imagine being a goalie back then! Be nice to see
them win for a change, goHawksgo!

I think Chicago Blackhawks have not won the game since 1961. :cool2:

Yes last time Chicago won was in 1961... that would be 49 years now but that long streak could be over in 2 days or so.. that remains to be seen and I hope to heck it happens.. lol

Yeah Chicago has the longest streak of Cup droughts but that could end tomorrow night and then that would make Toronto the top one that hasnt won a Stanley Cup in a long time now (since 1967)...

I am kinda rooting for Philly in game 6......Already have my flight back to Chicago booked for Friday am.......Last night was intense.

Rooting for Philly in Chicago:shock:

Ocean.. I think TxGolfer meant he want Philly to win game 6 and force Game 7 back in Chicago where he is supposed to be flying there for something and want to take in that game... that why he wanna be there for the Cup celebrations on the ice after Game 7...

Ocean.. I think TxGolfer meant he want Philly to win game 6 and force Game 7 back in Chicago where he is supposed to be flying there for something and want to take in that game... that why he wanna be there for the Cup celebrations on the ice after Game 7...

Ok, I got it.

Txgolfer got a ticket to Game 7.. that why he wanna be there to watch and hoot it up for sure... I'm envious of him as I wanna see the Cup celebrations up front. dang...

Rooting for Philly in Chicago:shock:

Yes exactly.....but that is risky....I decided i would rather win tonight and go up for the parade!

Txgolfer got a ticket to Game 7.. that why he wanna be there to watch and hoot it up for sure... I'm envious of him as I wanna see the Cup celebrations up front. dang...

I got really lucky I guess. I have a friend in Chicago and on the spur of the moment I called and asked if she knew anyone with tickets for sale.....She had tickets and said if I would come up I would be her guest

I said :deal: lol

Wednesday June 9, 2010... for Game 6... in Philadelphia.. will Chicago get over the hump finally to end the series or will Philly, with the orange and black rabid screaming fans tie the series and force a winner-take-all final game back in Chicago on Friday???? Will find out on Wednesday!! Do tune in and see for yourself!! BTW Game 5 was wild as well.. wow good scoring and more...

Blackhawks is gonna win tomorrow's game whether anyone like it or not, Philly is gonna have a PARTY with Blackhawks fans!!!

Let's hope Chicago :) just like Restless_heart says, bring out the fly swatter :lol:

Heehee, I had to do it!!! It drives me NUTS!!!

I am kinda rooting for Philly in game 6......Already have my flight back to Chicago booked for Friday am.......Last night was intense.

I wanna see how the Philly fans feel about Blackhawks winning in their sticking town, Philadelphia with fly tapes :)

Yep I am born and raise in Pennsylvania and I never liked the Philadelphia Flyers. There are always "drama drama drama drama drama drama" in my own state even they lose!!! Gosh, they need to get a life!!!

Red Wings are always my favorite and Boston Bruins in second, but I choose Blackhawks just cause they sweep the Sharks off the ice since the Sharks stole my freaking wings!!!

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!! Go swat all the flyers off the ice!!!

Wirelessly posted

Restless_heart, great to see you back here :hug: I am rooting Blackhawks to swat the Flyers off the ice :giggle:

Tonite ought to be a riot if it happens... should Chicago win the Stanley Cup I bet everyone will be hooting it up and dancing on the roofs in Chicago and beyond.. lol... I would be so damn happy for the Blackhawks as they got a few guys from Manitoba here who I do check on to see how they doing and more.. that ought to be fun ...

Restless, I hope ya got a freaking 100 foot fly swatter!!!! That way ya can wham the Philly Flyers out for good.. hahaha!!!!!!

I hope Chicago will win tonight so I can change my Facebook profile picture. :mad2:

LOL Royale.. why not send that Flyers jersey to me?? LOL kidding man..

Updated score... end of 2nd period.. Chicago 3 - Philadelphia 2... dang come on Blackhawks.. put the freaking lame Flyers away!!!!!!!!! GO CHICAGO GO!!!!!

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
LOL Royale.. why not send that Flyers jersey to me?? LOL kidding man..

Updated score... end of 2nd period.. Chicago 3 - Philadelphia 2... dang come on Blackhawks.. put the freaking lame Flyers away!!!!!!!!! GO CHICAGO GO!!!!!

You want the official fly swatter? :giggle: JK JK

Update....

Philly jsut scored to tie the game!! DAMN!!!!!! grrrrr the damn shitass flyers.. blah

Back