2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs..

Game 6 is heading to overtime now.. oh boy.. should be fun and nervous watching that one now... I gonna hoot hard for Chicago to end it fast.. hehe..

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Game 6 is heading to overtime now.. oh boy.. should be fun and nervous watching that one now... I gonna hoot hard for Chicago to end it fast.. hehe..

Keep me updated please who wins

Ladies and gentlemen..... may I present the 2010 Stanley Cup champions, from the WWWWWIIIINDDDDYYYYYYY CCCCCIIITTTTYYYYYYYY, Chicago Blackhawks!!!!!!!! Congrats to them for climbing the top of the mountain in defeating the Philadelphia Flyers 4 games to 2 to win their first Stanley Cup since 1961!!!! What a marvelous series and now the curtain is to go down on the 2009-10 NHL season... the offseason will start soon enough.. there will be questions and predictions later on that... should be interesting to see how the summer of 2010 unfolds!!!!

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Ladies and here.. may I present the 2010 Stanley Cup champions, from the WWWWWIIIINDDDDYYYYYYY CCCCCIIITTTTYYYYYYYY, Chicago Blackhawks!!!!!!!! Congrats to them for climbing the top of the mountain in defeating the Philadelphia Flyers 4 games to 2 to win their first Stanley Cup since 1961!!!! What a marvelous series and now the curtain is to go down on the 2009-10 NHL season... the offseason will start soon enough.. there will be questions and predictions later on that... should be interesting to see how the summer of 2010 unfolds!!!!

Yes!! Whoo whoo great night for me passing my final exam and Chicago Blackhawks winning!! :ty: Sharky

Last edited:
hawkswin.jpg

What a game! Grats to Chicago! After all these years
and what a goal from Patrick Kane to end it! As he said
at the end of the game, his goal was similar to Crosby's
goal in the Olympics and what a goal it was!:party:

Nice that that won at philly stadium as well. They have not won a game there since 96 I believe. The after parade was packed. Over 2 million people where there.

6a00e5513d181b883401287692b5a7970c-800wi_medium.jpg

Chicago-Blackhawks-Parade.jpg

hawks-toews-cup-ag.jpg

It is real neat to see the Blackhawks have an interpreter right next to the podium where the players and coaches spoke.

I just got back from Chicago yesterday! I went for the parade it was amazing. Then the day before the parade we were out and about and saw Jonathan Towes, Patrick Sharpe, and Campbell with the cup, here are a few pics of the parade where I was standing and when I saw them up close! NEVER seen anything like this it was crazy, and hot outside!!!

fegxf9.jpg

of0b4g.jpg

f27kwi.jpg

2r580p1.jpg

IT was truly an amazing experience so glad I went!! I also have videos of the parade I will upload at some point!

Back