2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs..

Chicago in 5

Game 1 of the 2010 Stanley Cup Final is complete.. with a wild ending!!! Wow holy Batman!!! Chicago and Philly sure shot out the lights for 11 goals combined, most since 1992 in Game 4 where Chicago was on the end of a 6-5 loss to Pittsburgh (that game 4 was the last one as Pitt won their 2nd Cup in a row btw)

Now how will both Chi and Philly do for game 2 tomorrow (Monday)??? Will the Hawks continue on or will the Flyers try to win 1 to get the split?

Game 1 of the 2010 Stanley Cup Final is complete.. with a wild ending!!! Wow holy Batman!!! Chicago and Philly sure shot out the lights for 11 goals combined, most since 1992 in Game 4 where Chicago was on the end of a 6-5 loss to Pittsburgh (that game 4 was the last one as Pitt won their 2nd Cup in a row btw)

Now how will both Chi and Philly do for game 2 tomorrow (Monday)??? Will the Hawks continue on or will the Flyers try to win 1 to get the split?

:dunno: But I can't wait to watch!

I will be attending Game 5 if there is a game 5.....Just got tickets. SCORE!!!

chokingshark.jpg

:lol:

I missed this before.....very funny....:lol:

'Hawks in 6....oh darn, too late to make predication here. :)

Likes to see 'Hawks to win the Cup over Flyers....since their last Cup in 1961.

Oh oh second thought : Philly better to win to keep 'Hawks as NHL's longest drought team without win Cup (my Bruins are second behind 'Hawks). :D

Oh oh second thought : Philly better to win to keep 'Hawks as NHL's longest drought team without win Cup (my Bruins are second behind 'Hawks). :D

:wave:Max, been way to long , how are you? Our beloved Patriot sister is all for Blackhawks and so am I :) It looks like us Patriot fans stick together even through hockey :giggle:

The Bruins actually have the third longest drought from winning the Cup.

The Toronto Maple Leafs won the Cup for the last time in 1967 and the Bruins won in 1972.

The bad news is Chicago lost in OT.

The good news is TXgolfer can go to watch the fifth game of series. :D

Yep Chicago lost in overtime but at best, it was a good game to see... also if Chicago win game 4 tomorrow then they are in the big position to end the series back home for Game 5 on Sunday... should be interesting to see how it unfolds!

Yeah, tomorrow will definetly be a very interesting game,
I expect both teams to really go for this one, a must see!

Back