2008 NBA Season is Here! Woot Woot!

I will be there Wednesday night to see Jazz/Blazers. I wanted to see what Oden could do, but he is injured. I am Hopefull D-Will will be getting close with his sprained ankle. He is fascinating to watch, tremendous basketball leadership capabilities and Ice water in his veins, very clutch shooter.

per our text conversation last night, Im sending you the evil eye tonight while you watch my beloved Blazers humiliate your Jazzers! :cool2:

6109.gif

Hahaha :laugh2: I only do that in privacy of my home!

Gemma... I assume ya bare your ass at the tv and hope the opposing player miss the basket eh?? LOL..

Jiro.. please tell me that aint ya in that one doing the dance?!?!? Perv!!!! hahaha..

Look for me tonight at the Jazz game, I will be doing that when Brandon Roy shoots a free throw OK :D

As a Warriors fan first and foremost (actually im just a don nelson fan) id like to say theyre gonna be really great when they get back Monta Ellis. Hopefully they can play .500 ball until then.

DANG, what a cool finish to the Rockets and Trailblazers game last night. That was intense game and OT. (glad they didn't do that to the Jazz on Wednesday) :lol: Portland will be legit with or without Oden in their future.

Jerry Sloan, Coach of Utah, could win his 1,000th game with the Jazz tonight. That is unprecedented and an amazing accomplishment. I hope he will be able to achieve this tonight with me at the game. I love Jazz and NBA historical moments.

im die hard fan of Golden State Warriors, they lost to Sacramento Kings and embrassed. I surly hope that Warriors bounce back up and start play and follow the agenda.

I do really wanted Warriors start play Marcus Williams, Marco "Italian Sharpshooter" Belinelli to play more mintues.

Wooo, good starting of NBA 2008-09 : Celtics 7-1!

Yup, they would do back to back champions unless one of Big Three got Tom Brady's injury. Their roadblock - Pistons, Cavs and Hawks as same as last year playoffs. Western? Lakers, Jazz and Hornets.

GO CELTICS!

Good to know that Golden State Warriors won over Minnesota Timberwolves... hooray!

Good to know that Golden State Warriors won over Minnesota Timberwolves... hooray!

Yes, that was great win over 'wolves (looked 'wolves record...ooh right, 1-6). :lol:

Wait until my Celtics come to play your team to spoil your A Day After Xmas Day. :D

GO CELTICS!

Warriors won over Clippers, Baron Davis's ex and current teams.

yay.

Warriors won over Clippers, Baron Davis's ex and current teams.

yay.

The Warriors still piss me off. The Jason Richardson trade was so idiotic, makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it.

I love don nelson so theyre still my team, but the struggles they got now... just pisses me off.

i know.. i was hoping to keep Richardson but it turn out its doesnt. DAMN.

Im glad that Warriors won over Portland Blazers.

Woooo. Celtics won 19 in a rows as 27-2 as NBA's best team this today. Rondo and Perkins gotta be much improving than last year...I can't wait to see them to play against Lakers this Christmas Day in LA! :cool2:

i watched and SHOCKED that Warriors won over Celtics!! GO WARRIORS!! Gosh, i've lived long enough and true loyal fan of Golden State Warriors.

YEAH, GO WARRIORS.. oh wait.. GO BELINELLI!

i watched and SHOCKED that Warriors won over Celtics!! GO WARRIORS!! Gosh, i've lived long enough and true loyal fan of Golden State Warriors.

YEAH, GO WARRIORS.. oh wait.. GO BELINELLI!

Yeah...their shamed to give game away to Warriors! Shocked? Not really...oh oh it was to you, right? OKA Thunders define fit "shocked". We will be wait for your Warriors come in our town to win the game to be shocked to me. :D

Woooo. Celtics won 19 in a rows as 27-2 as NBA's best team this today. Rondo and Perkins gotta be much improving than last year...I can't wait to see them to play against Lakers this Christmas Day in LA! :cool2:

That game was AWESOME! Finally broke their streak!

Back