2008 NBA Season is Here! Woot Woot!

i watched and SHOCKED that Warriors won over Celtics!! GO WARRIORS!! Gosh, i've lived long enough and true loyal fan of Golden State Warriors.

YEAH, GO WARRIORS.. oh wait.. GO BELINELLI!

Hope that Portland beat Celtics tonight! :P

I'd have to agree that even I, want Portland to demoralize Celtics tonight. :laugh2:

Hey anybody want Carlos Boozer????? I want Jazz to dismiss him or trade him ASAP. I would like to hear all trade propositions :D

Aside from that, could any other key player for Jazz get injured this season? What have I done to deserve this?!

:fruit::fruit: Portland beat Celtics! :D

Wait when your team come in Beantown along Warriors and Lakers. :D

Now, Celtics are back on business after beat lowly Wizards. Knicks, Rockets, Hornets are next 3 then oooh sweet Cavs and Raptors!

GO CELTICS!

I'd have to agree that even I, want Portland to demoralize Celtics tonight. :laugh2:

Hey anybody want Carlos Boozer????? I want Jazz to dismiss him or trade him ASAP. I would like to hear all trade propositions :D

Aside from that, could any other key player for Jazz get injured this season? What have I done to deserve this?!

That might why you say something to my Celtics? ;)

Yeah, my smack talk to another team, definately causes the Jazz's problems :roll: Im glad we finally put our finger on the solution.

Jazz are finally healthy and rolling. I can't believe it- 11 in a row now! Woah the Western Conference is packed tight (except the Lakers). Everything can change with every passing day.

With all the Jazz's injuries through the first half, I never thought we would reach this point. I am very proud of the Jazz. If they can avoid any more injuries, they will be a very tough team to eliminate in playoffs. One thing that concerns me is they don't play well enough on the road. They are starting to play better on road now (3 wins in a row on road). March will be a tremendous gauge of if they can continue and get better. 7 of next 12 on the road with games in Atlanta, Orlando, and Miami in the next week....not to underestimate Indiana who are 20-10 at home I believe.

Jazz are finally healthy and rolling. I can't believe it- 11 in a row now! Woah the Western Conference is packed tight (except the Lakers). Everything can change with every passing day.

With all the Jazz's injuries through the first half, I never thought we would reach this point. I am very proud of the Jazz. If they can avoid any more injuries, they will be a very tough team to eliminate in playoffs. One thing that concerns me is they don't play well enough on the road. They are starting to play better on road now (3 wins in a row on road). March will be a tremendous gauge of if they can continue and get better. 7 of next 12 on the road with games in Atlanta, Orlando, and Miami in the next week....not to underestimate Indiana who are 20-10 at home I believe.

That what Celtics need you, Jazz to give Lakers rough time down the road.
Yes, Celtics don't forgot about Cavs and Magic. Geez. :D

Gemma- you get the last laugh for last nights game. Trailblazers owned the Jazz. Now Jazz have to go play Denver on the road; followed by road games against New Orleans, Dallas, and San Antonio. In other words it doesn't look well for the Jazz who struggle mightily on the road. Jazz may very well slide to the 8th seed in the west here in the last 2 weeks of the season :( I was hoping Jazz could somehow make it to 50 wins. they still may, but its going to take a miracle.

Predicting Brady be out of season, pay back is a you know what :P

My brother and I got free seating ticket of Cleveland Cavaliers and Detroit Pistons and went to this arena last Tuesday night. I had enjoyed to watch them. They never got NBA championship in many years. I hope that they finally got it. :D

Back