17 more days!!!!!!

Wow!!! u two have it going so strong after 5 years. It melts my heart. I hope my husband and I will still want to "rape" each other after 5 years of being together.

Have FUN and dont break the bed!

Are u moving to Germany for good?

BabyHornyBrat..are u from AZ? If so, what part? I am from Phx, AZ. :)

Thanks, but I keep trying to leave her on the side of the road, but she keeps following me home!!! I just can't lose her!!!! I tried selling her, but ppl don't want a used model with slight damage and body work with lots of miles on it. I have to admit one thing, when you find a good thing like her, I don't want to lose it or give it up!!!

I Really Love Ya Baby Horny Brat.

One more thing, We won't be breaking our bed, just the loaner that the army will allow us to barrow till our stuff gets here!!!

WOOT! It is 10 more days left to go!!! I cant believe time goes FAST!!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

I cant wait to RUN and HUG and KISS MY HANDSOME SMILEY HUSBAND!!!!!!!

I am so glad my handsome smiley husband and I are counting these days until we finally together AGAIN!

I LOVE YOU HANDSOME SMILEY VERY MUCH!!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

OH BOY! You sure sound sooooooooo excited!!!! :giggle:

WOOT! It is 10 more days left to go!!! I cant believe time goes FAST!!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

I cant wait to RUN and HUG and KISS MY HANDSOME SMILEY HUSBAND!!!!!!!

I am so glad my handsome smiley husband and I are counting these days until we finally together AGAIN!

I LOVE YOU HANDSOME SMILEY VERY MUCH!!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

10..9...8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..blastoff!!! Lol

Yeah seems so exciting I don't blame them lol.. You will live in Germany for good? :):):)

Hey you both,
I am so happy for you both coming back together and be ummm "raping" each other with happiness. Myself from military family.. I used to live in Belguim for three years.. I can understand what you both are going thru. I am soo happy for you both even I dont know you both. LOL.. Hurry up for your time to be together as family.. I am sure your children are very excited too to be with their father as well too. I am very sure they miss their daddy soo much too!!:D

Hey you both,
I am so happy for you both coming back together and be ummm "raping" each other with happiness. Myself from military family.. I used to live in Belguim for three years.. I can understand what you both are going thru. I am soo happy for you both even I dont know you both. LOL.. Hurry up for your time to be together as family.. I am sure your children are very excited too to be with their father as well too. I am very sure they miss their daddy soo much too!!:D

Wow, you used to live in Belguim for 3 years... I cant wait to be in Germany and be with my husband... oh yes, the kids will be sooo exciting to see their daddy again!!!!!!!!

WOOTTT!!!! 9 more days left to go!!!!!!!!!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

I cant wait to be with my HANDSOME SMILEY HUSBAND!!!!

I love you very very much handsome smiley!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Handsome Smiley- YOUR KIDS are very exciting to see you AGAIN.. They love you very much!!!!! Ethan cant wait to play with you all day and all night.

Yeah, I utdy how you guys feel thru without see each other for while...

Hope everything will go smooth for you guys moving to Germany... Good luck and safety trip too ! ! !

M-:afro:

Back