17 more days!!!!!!

OK, let me clear one thing up right now. There is one thing that can solve the define of rape. Rape is having sex with someone that is not willing or can't stop the process. In other words:

YOU CAN NOT RAPE THE WILLING

THANKS HANDSOME SMILEY! I agree with you...

yeaaa, we can have FUN but we are try our BEST to not break the bed, LOL..

I live in Tucson, AZ (two hours away from Phx)

Did u grow up there? What school did u go to? I went to a mainstreamed public school but my deaf brother went to PDSD and knows so many people from ASDB...smile

Also..are u moving to Germany for good?

Also..are u moving to Germany for good?

OOPS I forgot to answer that questions. Yea, I will be moving there for good..

Actually, I greew up in Tucson but I was born in Bisbee, AZ....Also, I used to live in Parker,AZ for 4 years..

ENOUGH!!! It is not a damn disrespect thread that I had created! It is only excitment for me and my husband.. ENOUGH of this DRAMA!

I asked you a several of times, please respect and let us whatever me and my husbad want to talk about.. You are not inloved in this... You just can say I hope you and your husband have a good time together when we finally together.. You dont need to say DISREPECTFUL and blah blah... You sounds you are trying to ruin our exicement and you are making me and my husband mad! ENOUGH

THANKS!

I understand but isnt it interesting how the word "rape" offended others. That is what makes this forum interesting to me. To some, they can casually use it without a second thought but to others, it is a very serious matter to use that word so causually. I just love this website cuz it really makes me learn how to think outside of my comfort zone and to see how others really think and how they take things differently.

Pls dont get all upset but this forum unintentionally sparked some serious issues and obviously your thread started a debate whether u realize it or not. The word "rape " may have some serious implications for other AD members. That's all I was trying to point out. Smile. For me, I know where u and your husband are coming from...I love to "rape " my husband but for others, it is a word that may bring up unpleasant memories so just interesting how your thread unfolded. Smile. I think you and your hubby are wonderful people who have big hearts!

I understand but isnt it interesting how the word "rape" offended others. That is what makes this forum interesting to me. To some, they can casually use it without a second thought but to others, it is a very serious matter to use that word so causually. I just love this website cuz it really makes me learn how to think outside of my comfort zone and to see how others really think and how they take things differently.

Pls dont get all upset but this forum unintentionally sparked some serious issues and obviously your thread started a debate whether u realize it or not. The word "rape " may have some serious implications for other AD members. That's all I was trying to point out. Smile. For me, I know where u and your husband are coming from...I love to "rape " my husband but for others, it is a word that may bring up unpleasant memories so just interesting how your thread unfolded. Smile. I think you and your hubby are wonderful people who have big hearts!

Whatever people thinks! I dont know why PEOPLE dont understand US!

I am tired of this....

Rape is not SERIOUS for me and my husband for each other but I know RAPE is a SERIOUS for other people but JUST LET US have FUN, period! Enough...

I can get upset because I DONT WANT THIS A DAMN RUIN excitement!!!

I only have 13 days left to go and after I finally be with my husband.. I will STOP using a word "RAPE".. It wont HURT and it is not a BIG DEAL!

I have a website "www.myspace.com".. I put display I cant wait to rape my hubby.. NO ONE COMPLAIN about it! They are TOTALLY understandds and leave our word ALONE then why you guys leave our word ALONE either in AD? HELLO!

See whats the difference! NO BIG DEAL!

I dont care about unpleasant or unfold.. Just leave OUR WORD ALONE for 13 days and it wont be ANY LONGER!

THANKS AGAIN!

Am I right, handsome smiley? I am sure he agrees with me..

I wanted to say GOOD NIGHT to everyone....:zzz:

I will try my best to be in AD tomorrow....

I love you, my handsome smiley husband... ily: :kiss:

ILY, KISSES AND HUGS! I will dream about your tube steak.... Miss ya handsome smiley....

By the way, it is 13 more days left to go!!!!!! :dance2:

13 more days? whooo getting very close....:fingersx:

poor your husband.. he may be in big trouble 13 days after :giggle:

Get prepare yourself... Beautiful rose pendants all over your bed.. and have champagne, candles wha..ever you plan to.....

Prepare your husband's clothes little lose... all you can rape him (rippppped loud) how's serious you have horny NITE! (chuckles)

Get prepare yourself... Beautiful rose pendants all over your bed.. and have champagne, candles wha..ever you plan to.....

Prepare your husband's clothes little lose... all you can rape him (rippppped loud) how's serious you have horny NITE! (chuckles)

WOO HOO!! galaxy Angel, you're nasty woman!:giggle:

:eek2: *writing everything down in my honeymoon note book*....

wow it sound soooo ROMANCE! mmmm

WILL YOU PLEASE DAMN RESPECT! IT IS MY HUSBAND AND I'S CHOICE TO SAY IT... STOP IT!

LET'S US HAVE FUN! DON'T RUIN OUR EXCITEMENT! GET LOST! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Whoa! take so easy! I didnt even insult you. I didn't ruin your excitement! You must be misunderstand. I am sorry if I offend you.

YEAH! It would be NICE to do that! hehehe :D :D

I will :kiss: :kiss: all over his body! haha

GOod night to everyone....

YAY! I only have 12 more days left to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is getting very CLOSE!!! I cant believe, time goes FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you with all my heart, Handsome Smiley... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Back