█ 2006 AllDeaf Caucus - July 13-16, 2006 - *SPECIALS* █

I would really love to go but I can't because of MONEY... :( and plus I live in Germany.

I will have good news that will be announced at the AllDeaf Caucus...no, no, I wont tell anyone until the banquet!!!!!!

*zips mouth closed*

DreamDeaf said:
I will have good news that will be announced at the AllDeaf Caucus...no, no, I wont tell anyone until the banquet!!!!!!

*zips mouth closed*
whoa more good news yaya i cabt wait to hear

Today is the 12th - Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - I will have to call the hotel to release the block of rooms reserved for the AllDeaf Caucus. If you have not reserved your room yet, please do so now.

AFter the rooms are released, and you have not reserved a room yet, there is no guarantee that there will be any rooms available at the Crowne Plaza. It's one of the most popular hotels in the St. Louis area.

Yes, I have my room reserved already!!!

Today is the 12th - Thursday, June 15, 2006, in order to save money on the Early Bird Combo, your registration form and payment must be postmarked by the post office on that day.

After June 15th, combo prices will go up to $70.00.

Thanks!

DreamDeaf said:
Today is the 12th - Thursday, June 15, 2006, in order to save money on the Early Bird Combo, your registration form and payment must be postmarked by the post office on that day.

After June 15th, combo prices will go up to $70.00.

Thanks!

Prices rocket up.... no thanks...

Liebling:-))) said:
I would really love to go but I can't because of MONEY... :( and plus I live in Germany.
Aww don't feel bad. I can't go either and I live here in USA :)
Maybe next time we will be able to go ;)

DreamDeaf said:
Today is the 12th - Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - I will have to call the hotel to release the block of rooms reserved for the AllDeaf Caucus. If you have not reserved your room yet, please do so now.

AFter the rooms are released, and you have not reserved a room yet, there is no guarantee that there will be any rooms available at the Crowne Plaza. It's one of the most popular hotels in the St. Louis area.

Yes, I have my room reserved already!!!
yup i already got hotel n combo tix too

The remaining rooms at the Crowne Plaza hotel have been released - there are still some rooms available but you will need to call them and reserve. Please remember that now the rooms have been released, there is no guarantee that there will be any available when you arrive in St. Louis without a hotel reservation.

Hopefully, there will be rooms available. Just think positive!!!

You can call them (800) 227-6963 to make reservations. Just let them know its for the AllDeaf Caucus and you will still get the same room rate.

Thanks!

ButterflyGirl said:
Aww don't feel bad. I can't go either and I live here in USA :)
Maybe next time we will be able to go ;)

Yes, that´s right... but this year is bad year... I know for the sure that we would meet some day.

Today is the last day to take advantage of the Early Bird Combo special rate -
if you pay $60.00 and have the post office postmark the envelope with today's date, you will be in!

Tomorrow the regular rate will take over - $70.00 with the registration form to be sent in to me up to Saturday, July 1st.

Thanks!

where's the link for the plans for thurs, fri, sat and sunday all day for events ?

:bump:

Now the rate for registrating is set at 70.00 dollars, (you had your chance to go with 60 dollars--;) ) which will be effective until July 1st, 2006.

Now don't miss out on the 'event' of the year for Alldeaf.com....a great opportunity for each one of us to gather together and have some good times.

No no, I don't think we'll have a 'dunking tank filled with water' for the Mods/Alex to sit in.... :nono: :lol:

Get your spot reserved and send in your registrations! :) (Remember, spouses, partner, bf/gf are all welcome to attend-- ;) )

OldNavyGirl said:
where's the link for the plans for thurs, fri, sat and sunday all day for events ?

Thursday is arrival day - meaning just sitting around and chatting, getting to know each other.

Friday night we will have the reception.

Saturday we will be in the city all day, with the banquet that evening.

Sunday...we go home after lots of hugging, tears and promises to see each other again.

DreamDeaf said:
Thursday is arrival day - meaning just sitting around and chatting, getting to know each other.

Friday night we will have the reception.

Saturday we will be in the city all day, with the banquet that evening.

Sunday...we go home after lots of hugging, tears and promises to see each other again.
Stop it! You're making me cry already!

;)

I'd love to go but I can't make it because my husband, my two kids and I are going to Bermuda for 10 days.

Have FUN!

couldn't come cuz of money it suck oh well

i have to save money for everyday stuff

Back