What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Nice to have only a 15 minute work commute! I wish I had done more to move sooner, but hard to do with kids and custody issues. Most things are unpacked. Still a bit to sort out here and the old place. The dog isn't doing so well with living on the third floor and not eating well in a new place, either.

Nice to have only a 15 minute work commute! I wish I had done more to move sooner, but hard to do with kids and custody issues. Most things are unpacked. Still a bit to sort out here and the old place. The dog isn't doing so well with living on the third floor and not eating well in a new place, either.

Aww :( I hope he perks up soon once he gets used to his new home. I hated giving up my two cats when I had to move but the residents of the house I was moving to didn't want cats running around lol.

I had a flashback, when I heard "heart beat" by the 80's band Psychedelic Furs on the radio. In the summer 2010 I saw them in concert at a small venue where I was up close to the front and the singer looked my way! My friends kept saying, " Richard Butler your boyfriend " haha I snapped a pic of him total cool moment :naughty:

The physodelic furs was the opening band for a Cheap Trick concert I went to some 20 years ago.

Aww :( I hope he perks up soon once he gets used to his new home. I hated giving up my two cats when I had to move but the residents of the house I was moving to didn't want cats running around lol.
Yeah, at least my ex is willing to take him if he doesn't adjust. He's really her dog anyway. I've had to give up pets before, and it isn't easy. He's behaving well and seems to be doing ok other than not eating. I'm starting to wonder if he's holding out for me to order him some pizza or guilt me into something with gravy.

Turned in the keys to the house I'd been renting for 10yrs. My neighbor broke down and cried a bit when we said goodbye last night. He was heading back out with his wife, so too bad we didn't get a chance to play pool again. My youngest was born there. Got separated and divorced there. Saw all the marks on the door jamb for the kids growing up. I made sure to make new marks this summer.

Turned in the keys to the house I'd been renting for 10yrs. My neighbor broke down and cried a bit when we said goodbye last night. He was heading back out with his wife, so too bad we didn't get a chance to play pool again. My youngest was born there. Got separated and divorced there. Saw all the marks on the door jamb for the kids growing up. I made sure to make new marks this summer.

I hope you thought to get a picture of that door jamb and made sure it turned out well to keep as a keepsake and put it in a safe place.

I think "The Flame" is my fav by them.

I have way too many to list to pick a favorite song. I can't go wrong with picking "Surrender" an all time classic.
I met Robin Zander and Rick Nielson at a golf tournament for charity in the early 1990's.

Saw Cheap Trick last summer :)... same concert with Heart and Joan Jett wheee.

The Flame I fell in love with- I don't remember ever hearing that one before.

Saw Cheap Trick last summer :)... same concert with Heart and Joan Jett wheee.

The Flame I fell in love with- I don't remember ever hearing that one before.
I think they had a cover of "Don't Be Cruel" on that album. Lap of Luxury - had to look it up.

Back