What are you thinking about? Part VIII

IKEA is 4 hours away from me. I miss that store!

IKEA is an hour away from me. I haven't gone to this store for a while. I will stop by there someday. I am looking for a desk.

I've been watching the Da Vinci Code. Makes you think about some stuff, what could be, what may not be.

I've been watching the Da Vinci Code. Makes you think about some stuff, what could be, what may not be.

Love that movie! Yep make you think. There's a few movies I like that make me think-- many futuristic sci fi ones do that for me too.

That I have a very ill cat. Monitoring is all we can do right now. He's already been to the vet. We do have ER vet options.

That I have a very ill cat. Monitoring is all we can do right now. He's already been to the vet. We do have ER vet options.
I am sorry to hear about your cat. Hang in there !

Thanks, you guys. No change yet. We'll see what later this morning brings.

Thinking about my estranged sister-in-law (late husband's 1/2 sister) and my niece.
They were on a road trip and my SIL apparently was having a heart attack but was ignoring the symptoms. Niece did eventually get her to a hospital, but their efforts could not save her. :(
Must be extra hard on my niece - being out of town (though they were visiting family) and having her young child with her while this was happening.

Thinking about my estranged sister-in-law (late husband's 1/2 sister) and my niece.
They were on a road trip and my SIL apparently was having a heart attack but was ignoring the symptoms. Niece did eventually get her to a hospital, but their efforts could not save her. :(
Must be extra hard on my niece - being out of town (though they were visiting family) and having her young child with her while this was happening.

dang...:(. It's tougher for women... so many times women having heart attacks are either ignored or misdiagnosed. Part of it is that the symptoms are different between men and women in general.

I'm sorry for your niece and great-niece/nephew...:(

:( Prayers to your niece and their family.

Thanks. Now I'm hearing that it was probably blood clot related. Not sure if it caused a heart attack or stroke.

My condolences to your family.

So sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Loving loving looooving the new plugin I just found for FireFox! Dark theme and it turns EVERY page I visit to a dark theme. text colors are editable as is the background. Now I don't have to wait for Alex to get around to doing a dark theme!

Oh frabjous day! Callooo Callay!!!

One happy duck

Thinking it's a fun day today... it's a beautiful day in Michigan. Went in for a swim and the water is perfect! Then later during the evening took a pedal boat ride in a lake behind their house and the sunset was a sight to see. :)

20180144_10154845305481309_695961620_o.jpg

Back