What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I had thieves working my place last year. They had to have been from my neighborhood out in the country, sniping this and that after a large hit that got most everything of value. Pissed me off!!
They had taken all my tools - hand tools, yard tools, power tools, chainsaws, my journeyman electrician tools, etc., all gone. Even hacked the radiators and catalytic converters out of extra vehicles. Still they were coming back and getting a this or a that.
I bought a short double barrel 12 gauge shotgun and a large box of ammo the morning after the last snipe. I shot the whole boxful two rounds at a time. Every few rounds I shouted, "thieves die!!" loud enough to hear up and down the whole valley. Grrr. Low life scum. No more snipes after that.
I checked with the police first- they were all for it.

Last edited:
It was quite a shock. The financial aspect was huge in so many ways.
Every thing you go to do ... well the tools are gone. The loss of the tools of my trade. I thought my head was going to explode.
I would have gladly gutshot those guys and left them for the crows and maggots.
It was literally hundreds of items.
Life goes on. There are so many rural areas near smaller cities that are just eaten up by these kinds of crimes. They are local kids grown up sort of. For whatever reasons the wild phase of youth becomes a loser career choice.
If it we were up to me every illegal immigrant deportaton would have a bonus prize with them...
Free of charge.

Can you go to a neighboring building if you need to "go"? Or will your office be closing for at least the rest of the day?
I'm kind of guessing this is an area break. A neighboring office may have no water either.

I hope the Boss at least gave everyone a bucket and roll of T.P. :)
Those that could were told to go work from home - some of us had already left when the email was sent (after letting our bosses know). Water was restored around lunch time and bathrooms in our 3 buildings were opened by early afternoon. They'll have more bottle water for us tomorrow since they like people to boil water for the first 24 hours after water is restored.

The water in the pool was so cold! It was fun in the sun time.

That's what I'm thinking...

goodgrief.gif

That City Hall's got to be kidding to charge $600 for a permit to build an addition to the laundry room.

I had a "heart attack" when I saw the price for iPhone 7 plus 128 GB. $869.99!!!

Back