What are you thinking about? Part VIII

That City Hall's got to be kidding to charge $600 for a permit to build an addition to the laundry room.
And don't forget the property taxes will go UP.

How much I love seeing my cat sleep in the sun. She is thoroughly enjoying it.

Maybe go on and mow now. Looking forward to running and basketball later. Still taking out old stuff to trash. Had no idea all the hoarding going on. One of the kids had a big pile of bar codes cut off price tags.

I am thinking of finding the way to lock the trash can, so my toddler doesn't have to dump baby wipes and toys. Ha.

I don't always agree w/Judge Judy....LOL...(don't tell her that tho')....one tough cookie. She guest spotted on "Hot Bench" a few times too...and seemed sweet and nice...hmmmm...big difference there.

My youngest niece graduated and becomes an adult on Friday. I am super proud of her.

My oldest niece is a late deafened and I can't wait to teach her ASL! Love my girls!

Well good on them. My boy graduates soon too. Little Woody. Great kid. He can kick ass and also do Calculus.

Well good on them. My boy graduates soon too. Little Woody. Great kid. He can kick ass and also do Calculus.

Heart breaking isn't it? I am thinking , they were in preschool yesterday lol time just flies and now both are not that little baby anymore. Both are young ladies.

Having a hard time running. Keep thinking about knees and ankles too much when I run. Hard to just relax and go, just seem to putter around.

How tired I am. I spent an exhausting 5 hours shopping with my folks. We were going to only one store, and we ended up at 5 places. Grrrrrr.

I'm thinking if I don't get some mint chocolate ice cream soon I'm going to burst! Not diet food I know but my white strat body just arrived; I'll be putting a mint pickguard on it so this explains the sudden craving...

I'm thinking about those 24 ducklings I saved today. Hoping that at least 23 make it to adulthood. Yes. Ducks. :afro:

Back