This Looks Like One Bad Racist Police Shooting An Unarmed Black Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read other reports that he was shot by a policewoman. Nobody knows what prompted her to shoot him. I did watch the video. Why did they make him walk back to his car? It doesn't make any sense.

It really pissed the HELL out of me when one police said he "Looked like one bad dude and may be on drugs!"

It really pissed the HELL out of me when one police said he "Looked like one bad dude and may be on drugs!"

That is not what they said. (I'm not condoning the shooting. I'm just saying that's not what they said.)

That is not what they said. (I'm not condoning the shooting. I'm just saying that's not what they said.)
It is reported that the person in the police helicopter is the one who said “time for a Taser.” He then says: “That looks like a bad dude, too. Probably on something.” and he said it through a loudspeaker from the helicopter.

It is reported that the person in the police helicopter is the one who said “time for a Taser.” He then says: “That looks like a bad dude, too. Probably on something.” and he said it through a loudspeaker from the helicopter.
Yeah that is right , I was in a hurry to watch Gun Smoke and was missing it so I didn't say the part you posted.

Oh wow, I'm worried about police officers could getting shot and killed by surprise, random shooting like happened in Dallas.

Some police officers don't know how to do job properly that put us into crisis.

Oh wow, I'm worried about police officers could getting shot and killed by surprise, random shooting like happened in Dallas.

Some police officers don't know how to do job properly that put us into crisis.

Unfortunately, the police are doing it to themselves. If they had independent shooting review boards that investigated these shootings and started sending some of these "law enforcement officers" to prison for murdering these unarmed people or people who are carrying a screwdriver, potato peeler, Makita drill, etc. to prison, the police departments might actually retrain their officers to think first and react second or return to using their baton as their first line of defense when faced with anything less that a gun.

It is also very convenient that the cameras these officers were using were not being used.

Unfortunately, the police are doing it to themselves. If they had independent shooting review boards that investigated these shootings and started sending some of these "law enforcement officers" to prison for murdering these unarmed people or people who are carrying a screwdriver, potato peeler, Makita drill, etc. to prison, the police departments might actually retrain their officers to think first and react second or return to using their baton as their first line of defense when faced with anything less that a gun.

It is also very convenient that the cameras these officers were using were not being used.

Oh wow, I'm not love my country anymore but I still have full respect for troops and veterans.

You are right, it is getting more and more crap, also presidential election is BIG JOKE and that show about how many are stupid citizens in our country.

Reba and TCS, I'm not means to offend you, but I have to vent out about frustration with our country.

Two videos have now surfaced: one from the police helicopter and the second from one of the police cars. I don't know if the police thought they could get away with it since there doesn't seem to be any witnesses around. It's also amazing how they just left him laying there while they backed off and basically let him die in the middle of the road. I guess once they were sure he was dead they decided they could now approach him. Looks like it could be deadly to have your car break down in the middle of the road in Tulsa and not from getting hit by other cars, but by the people who are paid to protect you! It wouldn't surprise me if this woman cop doesn't end up being responsible for more cops being shot by pissed off people who are tired of these police murders.

"rutcher can be seen dropping to the ground. Someone on the police radio says, "I think he may have just been tasered." One of the officers near Crutcher backs up slightly.

Then almost immediately, someone can be heard yelling, "Shots fired!" Crutcher's head then drops, leaving him completely lying out in the street.

After that, someone on the police radio can be heard saying, "Shots fired. We have one suspect down."

The police taser him and he feel the ground and then shot him and left to die! This murder and that woman police should throw into jail for life not that is going to bring the innocent guy back life! Black lives Matter !

The day Crutcher was shot and killed a former Colorado officer was sent to prison for 2nd degree murder. Perhaps Ms. Shelby will be joining him! We can only hope. She or the city of Tulsa, should also be required to pay Crutchers family for the rest of her or their lives for killing him. At the very least she should be fired and not be allowed to be a police officer anywhere else because she obviously shouldn't be out there protecting and serving when her judgement is what it is.

911 callers reported that Crutcher was acting strangely and the car had been abandoned in the middle of the road. Maybe the police was on alert due to 911 calls. I rewatched the original video carefully. Anyone can see Crutcher's right hand was down at waist level before he was tazed and shot. There was a blood trail on the door and window. It may look like the seat belt but it isn't. The driver's seat and its head clearly are cream, so the seat belt should be cream, too.

They should have tazed him before he walked back to his car when he failed to comply. I think the policewoman overreacted and blew it. Both are at fault.

He had both hands up the whole damn time ! he most likely shaking with fear when that racist police called him " a bad looking dude on probably on something!"

911 callers reported that Crutcher was acting strangely and the car had been abandoned in the middle of the road. Maybe the police was on alert due to 911 calls. I rewatched the original video carefully. Anyone can see Crutcher's right hand was down at waist level before he was tazed and shot. There was a blood trail on the door and window. It may look like the seat belt but it isn't. The driver's seat and its head clearly are cream, so the seat belt should be cream, too.

They should have tazed him before he walked back to his car when he failed to comply. I think the policewoman overreacted and blew it. Both are at fault.

OMG, that happened to Indian in Huntsville area too and 911 caller was exaggerating about definition of Indian male.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/01/judge_throws_out_case_against.html

Indian government wasn't happy with our state.

What a thoughtless and dangerous generalization, Whatdidyousay! And shame on most of the other posters above for agreeing with such a horribly unfair knee-jerk position.

It's idiotic to say "police are doing it to themselves."

1. The police being ambushed, wounded, and killed had nothing to do with shooting suspects, black or otherwise. They are innocent.

2. Certainly not all of the officer-involved shootings were justified, but the majority across the nation are justified to protect the officers and citizens in the area. But almost every one of cases in the news involved a suspect who was not innocent and refused order after order again and again -- including the one at issue here. After driving irrationall, the man dangerously parked his vehicle askew in the center of a highway, tried to get back in it, and refused to stop and show his hands.

3. Of course his family loudly disagree, but they weren't there, yet still call the officers murderers. However, the cops have to keep quiet and wait for the investigation.

4. In the same situation, I may have been forced to do the same as the woman officer to protect myself and fellow officers. You armchair lawyers weren't there, either. The officer at least deserves a fair investigation and hearing.

5. The people who are literally doing it to themselves are the suspects who break laws, act crazy, and/or refuse to obey armed officers trying to subdue them.

What a thoughtless and dangerous generalization, Whatdidyousay! And shame on most of the other posters above for agreeing with such a horribly unfair knee-jerk position.

1. The police being ambushed, wounded, and killed had nothing to do with shooting suspects, black or otherwise. They are innocent.

2. Certainly not all of the officer-involved shootings were justified, but the majority across the nation are justified to protect the officers and citizens in the area. But almost every one of cases in the news involved a suspect who was not innocent and refused order after order again and again -- including the one at issue here. After driving irrationall, the man dangerously parked his vehicle askew in the center of a highway, tried to get back in it, and refused to stop and show his hands.

3. Of course his family loudly disagree, but they weren't there, yet still call the officers murderers. However, the cops have to keep quiet and wait for the investigation.

4. In the same situation, I may have been forced to do the same as the woman officer to protect myself and fellow officers. You armchair lawyers weren't there, either. The officer at least deserves a fair investigation and hearing.

5. The people who are literally doing it to themselves are the suspects who break laws, act crazy, and/or refuse to obey armed officers trying to subdue them.

We know that WDYS tends to be overreaction and oversensitive with most incidents, so I'm not surprised about what WDYS saying.

Oh wow, you have pretty advanced English so I'm trying to figure out and understand about what are you saying, but in some cases, I have difficult with reading comprehension.

His car broke down !" An unarmed black man killed by a white Oklahoma officer who was responding to a stalled vehicle can be seen in police video walking away from officers and toward his SUV with his hands up before he approaches the driver's side door, where he drops to the ground after being shocked with a stun gun then fatally shot."

He wasn't driving wasn't erratically he was having car problem that is a BIG difference ! And that is no reason the shot deaf ! Do you have any idea what it like for a Black man to me pulled over police ! When I was dating a Black man in Boston we were pulled b/c they didn't like the looks of us! Meaning the police didn't like me being a Black man and we were told by the police they were to stop us any time they saw us ! And they did , we walking home and the police ran after us for no damn reason and they rough up my b/f and if my b/f and I laid a finger on the police we would had been arrested ! Black lives matter !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back