This Looks Like One Bad Racist Police Shooting An Unarmed Black Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't catch the name of the reporter. It was either on ABC, NBC or one of the cable news channels, not sure which, all they said was it is now being reported that police have found a gun in Terrance Crutcher's car. Perhaps they were confused and meant to say PCP in his car. I don't know. Been looking at the various stations news and can't find the report I saw.

No problem, seb.

I couldn't use the link b/c I can' t recall what station I saw it on and it very hard to find videos with CC on. I am very aware that there are difference stations for where people live so I said the station was in Boston Ma on Comcast ! I don't feel like to listening to people say how rude it's to post videos with no CC. So I don't brother tying to find links anymore. I said before someone else posted they heard the same thing and I had posted a numbers of times I am becoming very forget like my dad was so why are going after me !
Not going after you. Just trying to find the source so I can read the details for myself. I tried a Google search and couldn't find anything that fit.

Are you on meds lately? Seriously, you said you're becoming forgetful a few times.
Yeah b/c some people don't seem to get it and keep asking me for info I am not able to give them ! I think there are few people here that needs to be on meds!
and you need to be on meds if you think there meds help forgetfulness ! I knew a lot of people with Alzeimer and dementia and their meds did nothing for them, it did help made the drugs companies rich !

Don't tell me what to do !

Why are you being oversensitive about everything but it is okay for you to gang up with Rio to make fun of us on this forum.

Are you on meds lately? Seriously, you said you're becoming forgetful a few times.

I think that she needs to be involuntarily committed to mental institution, that's works well for her.

Yeah b/c some people don't seem to get it and keep asking me for info I am not able to give them ! I think there are few people here that needs to be on meds!
and you need to be on meds if you think there meds help forgetfulness ! I knew a lot of people with Alzeimer and dementia and their meds did nothing for them, it did help made the drugs companies rich !

If you feel like that way so you can go to ER if you want.

You are in crisis now.

Not going after you. Just trying to find the source so I can read the details for myself. I tried a Google search and couldn't find anything that fit.

I believe that she may mix up with Charlotte and Tulsa.

In fact, there is no gun in Tulsa case, but there is gun in Charlotte case (It is unverified until Charlotte PD post the video and share with us).

Is it any possible that one of your meds you think may make you irritated? I would advise you to discuss it with your primary doctor. No, I know the meds didn't help people with dementia and Alzheimer. My grandmother had dementia and I know all about it.

Try to take coconut oil a few times a day. I heard it's good for your mind.

Is it any possible that one of your meds you think may make you irritated? I would advise you to discuss it with your primary doctor. No, I know the meds didn't help people with dementia and Alzheimer. My grandmother had dementia and I know all about it.

Try to take coconut oil a few times a day. I heard it's good for your mind.
I don't take any meds.

We're getting off track.

I guess we'll just have to wait for updates from the investigation.

Yeah go back to topic, anyway. Sorry about that.

I've known a number of cops and almost everyone of them told me they had an "extra" gun, just in case! One cop I knew had over 100 guns in his house and a lot of them were confiscated from someone he was arresting. Sad part was his house was broken into and they got over 30 guns and three complete police uniforms. Also do they think we are going to believe that Mr. Crutcher was going to be followed by I believe four police officers to his car and then try and pull a gun on all of them? He would of been dead before he turned around, kinda like what happened to him, except he didn't have a gun! Talking about a ridiculous scenario. This investigation should of been turned over to an independent agency right at the beginning or at least have someone not connected to the police department overseeing the investigation. Already it sounds like a coverup is in progress and the "evidence is tainted.
Why would those cops tell you their secrets? Wouldn't that be dangerous for them? Did they show you these "extra" guns?

I wish I could ask my neighbor what he think of all this he is a police but he is a private person about his job.

Why would those cops tell you their secrets? Wouldn't that be dangerous for them? Did they show you these "extra" guns?
Have no idea why they told me and yes, it could be dangerous for them. A few of them did show me their "extra guns." It pissed me off then and it still does. The one I was most familiar with was the one with over 100 guns, he lived across the street from my parents and in addition to commandeering the guns he also did the same thing for any alcohol he took from underage drinkers(he was an alcoholic, but has been sober for about the last 20years). They also told me they lied in court on a regular basis and basically told me I was naive if I didn't think cops lied. It was basically anything it took to get a conviction. The only policemen I knew who was above board was my best friends dad (he was a CHP) Think Joe Friday and that was Mike's dad; only the facts. He also told me that somewhere in the 80's, after he retired, the training took on a militaristic approach and the police basically shot first and asked questions later. He on the other hand was trained that your baton was your first line of defense and you only pulled your gun if your life was in jeopardy and the person threatening your life better have a gun!

It's official. Shebly was charged with manslaughter. I am certainly the the witnesses behind her will probably testify to support her case.

Amen to that, Alley....Hopefully voluntarily...or it's a straight-jacket for sure!

About time they enforced accountability.

This has lots less to do with accountability of the police officer and a move to reduce the crazy reactions of those who want an excuse to riot and pillage. It's a smart move, one that I would welcome if I were the police officer. This entire thing needs due process of law, not the lynch mob like some posters here.

Hey, why didn't we deaf people riot and loot stores and wreck innocent people's automobiles when a deaf person who wouldn't obey lawful commands acted crazy and was shot? Maybe more of us have better sense.

The policewoman is out on bail already! That not going to go over very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back