This Looks Like One Bad Racist Police Shooting An Unarmed Black Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw on channel 5 in Boston Ma. "that gun was found' but this was "after the chief of the department went on national TV and said no gun was found" like seb posted
I am going to believe that this gun that happen to be found 'was planted ' after the fact. I think once the investigation was started the police department went into
damage control and got a gun from the police evidence room to cover for Shelby' reckless shooting .

I've known a number of cops and almost everyone of them told me they had an "extra" gun, just in case! One cop I knew had over 100 guns in his house and a lot of them were confiscated from someone he was arresting. Sad part was his house was broken into and they got over 30 guns and three complete police uniforms. Also do they think we are going to believe that Mr. Crutcher was going to be followed by I believe four police officers to his car and then try and pull a gun on all of them? He would of been dead before he turned around, kinda like what happened to him, except he didn't have a gun! Talking about a ridiculous scenario. This investigation should of been turned over to an independent agency right at the beginning or at least have someone not connected to the police department overseeing the investigation. Already it sounds like a coverup is in progress and the "evidence is tainted.

I've known a number of cops and almost everyone of them told me they had an "extra" gun, just in case! One cop I knew had over 100 guns in his house and a lot of them were confiscated from someone he was arresting. Sad part was his house was broken into and they got over 30 guns and three complete police uniforms. Also do they think we are going to believe that Mr. Crutcher was going to be followed by I believe four police officers to his car and then try and pull a gun on all of them? He would of been dead before he turned around, kinda like what happened to him, except he didn't have a gun! Talking about a ridiculous scenario. This investigation should of been turned over to an independent agency right at the beginning or at least have someone not connected to the police department overseeing the investigation. Already it sounds like a coverup is in progress and the "evidence is tainted.
I thought guns that were confiscated had to be turned over as part of the case or maybe I been watching too many police shows. I agree with on everything you been saying here. It sure does sound like a cover up , first it was reported "No Gun was found in the car" and now one was found. I heard the rest of the videos won't be show until the family see them first . I guess they cut out the parts that show what really happen to made it good like a 'good shot'!

Tulsa police officer charged with manslaughter

Updated 4:42 PM ET, Thu September 22, 2016

(CNN)Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby has been charged with manslaughter in the first degree, Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler told reporters Thursday. Shelby fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher after his SUV broke down last week.

Developing story - more to come

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/tulsa-officer-charged/index.html?adkey=bn

I thought guns that were confiscated had to be turned over as part of the case or maybe I been watching too many police shows. I agree with on everything you been saying here. It sure does sound like a cover up , first it was reported "No Gun was found in the car" and now one was found. I heard the rest of the videos won't be show until the family see them first . I guess they cut out the parts that show what really happen to made it good like a 'good shot'!
I haven't read, heard or seen anything about finding a gun in Crutcher's car. Everything and everyone has said that there was no gun found in his car.

. . .

@ Reba someone else heard about a gun being found too, it was on the news about 4 times on the news I watch.
Which news is that? NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, FOX . . . ?

Which news is that? NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, FOX . . . ?
It not Fox I don't watch that , someone else saw this too they may be able to remeber where they heard it . I believe it was ABC or a cable news station NECN on 6 on Comcast . I haven't always been able to find stories that aired on TV something they are posted the next day I notice this with the 6:30 PM

It not Fox I don't watch that, someone else saw this too they may be able to remeber where they heard it. I believe it was ABC or a cable news station NECN on 6 on Comcast . I haven't always been able to find stories that aired on TV something they are posted the next day I notice this with the 6:30 PM
Just for future information, the channel numbers of TV programs are useless for identifying news programs. Unless someone lives in your town and uses the same cable service, they won't have the same channel numbers, and they possibly won't be broadcast at the same time. It's better to use the network name or station call letters, or links.

Just for future information, the channel numbers of TV programs are useless for identifying news programs. Unless someone lives in your town and uses the same cable service, they won't have the same channel numbers, and they possibly won't be broadcast at the same time. It's better to use the network name or station call letters, or links.

It is called New England Cable News, not affiliate with any major media.

I couldn't use the link b/c I can' t recall what station I saw it on and it very hard to find videos with CC on. I am very aware that there are difference stations for where people live so I said the station was in Boston Ma on Comcast ! I don't feel like to listening to people say how rude it's to post videos with no CC. So I don't brother tying to find links anymore. I said before someone else posted they heard the same thing and I had posted a numbers of times I am becoming very forget like my dad was so why are going after me !

I couldn't use the link b/c I can' t recall what station I saw it on and it very hard to find videos with CC on. I am very aware that there are difference stations for where people live so I said the station was in Boston Ma on Comcast ! I don't feel like to listening to people say how rude it's to post videos with no CC. So I don't brother tying to find links anymore. I said before someone else posted they heard the same thing and I had posted a numbers of times I am becoming very forget like my dad was so why are going after me !

Why are you angry at Reba? It looks like you can't handle with criticism.

Of course, I got criticized by Reba and some members, but I thanked to them for corrected me.

I saw it on the evening news yesterday. This case is starting to sound like the Tulsa police are resorting to damage control by making it look like their officer was justified in murdering Mr. Crutcher. Problem here is the chief of the department went on national TV and said that NO GUN WAS FFOUND ON Mr. Crutcher OR IN HIS VEHICLE. Also reporting that they found Angel dust in his car could be planted evidence and could backfire of the Tulsa police if toxicology finds no trace of it in his body.

Is it the local news? Are you saying that the reporter on the evening news was speculating?

I am sure some of us would like to know the name of the station and reporter, so we can look into it.

Calm down, WDYS. She didn't come after you.

And how many times I do I have to tell you I DON'T recall what station I saw this on and CAN"T give you the damn info !

Is it the local news? Are you saying that the reporter on the evening news was speculating?

I am sure some of us would like to know the name of the station and reporter, so we can look into it.
Sorry, I didn't catch the name of the reporter. It was either on ABC, NBC or one of the cable news channels, not sure which, all they said was it is now being reported that police have found a gun in Terrance Crutcher's car. Perhaps they were confused and meant to say PCP in his car. I don't know. Been looking at the various stations news and can't find the report I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back