This Looks Like One Bad Racist Police Shooting An Unarmed Black Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had both hands up the whole damn time ! he most likely shaking with fear when that racist police called him " a bad looking dude on probably on something!"

No, it wasn't the whole time. You need to rewatch the video again. Crutcher should comply in the first place, otherwise he would be alive. He was in the prison for years, so he should have known the routine.

No, it wasn't the whole time. You need to rewatch the video again. Crutcher should comply in the first place, otherwise he would be alive. He was in the prison for years, so he should have known the routine.
I did watch the video 3 times and he had his hands up when he was tarser and on the ground when he was shot with a gun ! Black men had been shot and killed when complying ! It made no difference either way a Black man is going to end up dead or beaten to sh1t ! I dated Black men and they been beaten or rough up just for being Black ! This is never going to stop it been going forever !

I did watch the video 3 times and he had his hands up when he was tarser and on the ground when he was shot with a gun ! Black men had been shot and killed when complying ! It made no difference either way a Black man is going to end up dead or beaten to sh1t ! I dated Black men and they been beaten or rough up just for being Black ! This is never going to stop it been going forever !

Did you enlarge the video, so you can see it clearly? I have double 24" monitors and I can see it pretty well. He did put his hand down at the waist level.

I don't care if you dated black men. My brother's in-laws are black and biracial. I am an mutt. We are not talking about you and me. Let's talk about Crutcher's case. Stay on topic.

The point is Crutcher ignored the order when he walked back to the car. That's simple.

There are more videos that haven't been show yet so we don't have all the facts . We'll never know why he was going back to his car he was killed in cold blood !

"WHAT THE VIDEOS DON'T SHOW

The videos don't show what happened when Shelby first encountered Crutcher and the roughly two minutes that follow before other officers arrived.

No dashcam footage exists from Shelby's car because she didn't activate her emergency lights — which in turn switches on the camera — when she came upon the abandoned vehicle in the roadway. No body camera footage exists, because Tulsa police have not implemented the devices for officers, despite receiving a federal grant to do so last year."
I like to know what was done with the money if it wasn't used for cameras and what was Shelby reasons for not activating her! What was she trying hide by doing this ???

What a thoughtless and dangerous generalization, Whatdidyousay! And shame on most of the other posters above for agreeing with such a horribly unfair knee-jerk position.

It's idiotic to say "police are doing it to themselves."

1. The police being ambushed, wounded, and killed had nothing to do with shooting suspects, black or otherwise. They are innocent.

2. Certainly not all of the officer-involved shootings were justified, but the majority across the nation are justified to protect the officers and citizens in the area. But almost every one of cases in the news involved a suspect who was not innocent and refused order after order again and again -- including the one at issue here. After driving irrationall, the man dangerously parked his vehicle askew in the center of a highway, tried to get back in it, and refused to stop and show his hands.

3. Of course his family loudly disagree, but they weren't there, yet still call the officers murderers. However, the cops have to keep quiet and wait for the investigation.

4. In the same situation, I may have been forced to do the same as the woman officer to protect myself and fellow officers. You armchair lawyers weren't there, either. The officer at least deserves a fair investigation and hearing.

5. The people who are literally doing it to themselves are the suspects who break laws, act crazy, and/or refuse to obey armed officers trying to subdue them.

But this guy wasn't a suspect, he was someone who's car broke down in the middle of the road. I've seen the videos and there was no reason to shoot the guy after they tasered him and he was incapacitated. I'm sure the Tulsa police will find some way to justify the shooting.

Now they are saying he had a gun in his car, this is after the chief of police went on camera the day of the shooting and said Mr. Crutcher didn't have a gun on him or in his car. They are now trying to make it a "good shooting" to make Mr. Crutcher be at fault.

You do realize that last year in the U.S. 20% of all the people shot and killed by the police where unarmed. So, every 5th person was killed needlessly. The worst thing to happen to law enforcement is the advent of cell phones with cameras. Just think how many innocent people have been shot and the police got away with there murder. I also find it interesting that Shelby found a car in the middle of the road and she didn't turn on her lights to activate the dash cam in her car.

Last edited:
I'm confused about the broken down car. One witness who called it in said that the car was still running. Also, if your car is acting up, wouldn't you aim it towards the shoulder and not the center of the road? :dunno:

I'm confused about the broken down car. One witness who called it in said that the car was still running. Also, if your car is acting up, wouldn't you aim it towards the shoulder and not the center of the road? :dunno:

If car break suddenly and stuck on middle of road? That could happen sometime, also I have been in this situation before.

"WHAT THE VIDEOS DON'T SHOW

The videos don't show what happened when Shelby first encountered Crutcher and the roughly two minutes that follow before other officers arrived.

No dashcam footage exists from Shelby's car because she didn't activate her emergency lights — which in turn switches on the camera — when she came upon the abandoned vehicle in the roadway. No body camera footage exists, because Tulsa police have not implemented the devices for officers, despite receiving a federal grant to do so last year."
I like to know what was done with the money if it wasn't used for cameras and what was Shelby reasons for not activating her! What was she trying hide by doing this ???
If she was trying to hide something, she must have been planning it before she even arrived on the scene. That doesn't seem likely since she didn't know who or what she was rolling up to.

It's a shame she didn't have all cameras running so we could know more about what happened.

Could of been a transmission problem. My transmission went out on my truck once and I was luckily going down hill and I was able to coast to on off ramp or I would of been stuck in the middle of I-5 in Oregon.

I am a bit surprised that she would not have turned on her lights to warn traffic coming up from behind her. Not the siren but just the lights.

Sloppy work? Maybe.

Shelby's past is out there, which is not helping her case. It's red herring.

You do realize that last year in the U.S. 20% of all the people shot and killed by the police where unarmed. So, every 5th person was killed needlessly.

Even if this undocumented "statistic" is true, "unarmed" does not mean not dangerous. Some of those shot were strenuously resisting in other ways, some were trying to reach for the officer's sidearm, and some were keeping their hands hidden or in pockets. Criminals can kill or injure the public or police without guns or knives.

Many officers in those situations are also black. Most suspects shot while resisting arrest are not black.

My main point is random police officers do not deserve being ambushed and shot because some idiots believe all officers are racists. The idea is criminally ridiculous.

But this guy wasn't a suspect, he was someone who's car broke down in the middle of the road. I've seen the videos and there was no reason to shoot the guy after they tasered him and he was incapacitated. I'm sure the Tulsa police will find some way to justify the shooting.

Now they are saying he had a gun in his car, this is after the chief of police went on camera the day of the shooting and said Mr. Crutcher didn't have a gun on him or in his car. They are now trying to make it a "good shooting" to make Mr. Crutcher be at fault.

You do realize that last year in the U.S. 20% of all the people shot and killed by the police where unarmed. So, every 5th person was killed needlessly. The worst thing to happen to law enforcement is the advent of cell phones with cameras. Just think how many innocent people have been shot and the police got away with there murder. I also find it interesting that Shelby found a car in the middle of the road and she didn't turn on her lights to activate the dash cam in her car.
Yeah who know gun could had been planted in Mr. Crutcher's car and also forced into his dead hand to leave 'finger prints' on it.

Do you have a source that stating he had a gun in his car?

Even if this undocumented "statistic" is true, "unarmed" does not mean not dangerous. Some of those shot were strenuously resisting in other ways, some were trying to reach for the officer's sidearm, and some were keeping their hands hidden or in pockets. Criminals can kill or injure the public or police without guns or knives.

Many officers in those situations are also black. Most suspects shot while resisting arrest are not black.

My main point is random police officers do not deserve being ambushed and shot because some idiots believe all officers are racists. The idea is criminally ridiculous.

It's true, these "random police officers so not deserve being ambushed and shot because some idiots believe all officers are racists." On the same toke these unarmed and in probably more cases than you want ot admit innocent people who are shot and killed by police do NOT deserve being killed by overzeleous cops. And yes, some cops are racists, just as is found in society, but it's the job of their police departments who hire them, to remove them from the force and should never have been allowed to wear a badge in the first place, but once they are a cop, there brothers or sisters in blue will do anything to protect them and that includes planting guns, drugs, lying, etc. This has been shown too many times to even go into, but if you don't believe it just look at the corruption on the Chicago PD that led to many inmates being released from prison for police fabricating evidence and a fair number of Chicago's "finest" either being fired or going to prison themselves. And yes, most of the Victims who were framed were black! Here is just one example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Burge

You also have the police mentality of every person in prison is guilty because they were convicted and sentenced. This too is ridiculous and has been proven time and again to not be true and all you have to do it look at the number of people who are freed because they were later found to be innocent through DNA evidence or it was found that the police had fabricated the evidence to get the conviction. And sadly some of these innocent people have died in prison and died there because they happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Burge

When you take into account number of black people in the U.S. , ( 12.2%)in relation to number of Whites(63.7%) black people are killed by police at a 40% higher rate than whites. Yes, criminals can kill or injure the public or police without guns or knives, but how often does this happen? Can you provide some documentation to show how often this happens? Non lethal means can be used to subdue these people, you don't have to shoot them. In San Jose over the last several years a vietnamese woman with a vegetable peeler, a woman with a Makita drill, in broad daylight and a woman with a screwdriver have been shot and killed because they wouldn't drop their "weapons." All three of these victims could of been "disarmed" without using deadly force. Years ago police would of used their batons to do this, but unfortunately today it's easier to just shoot them: perhaps we have Raiders of the Lost Arc to blame for this shift in public policing, because I can't see any other reason for the shift from baton to gun. People thought that bringing stun guns into the police officers tool belt was going to stop these senseless killings, but as we saw in Tulsa this week officer Shelby thought her gun was a better tool to use to subdue Mr. Crutcher, permanently! So, if the police aren't going to use their stun guns or batons why carry them?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/in...f-reckoning-police-fatally-shoot-nearly-1000/

Do you have a source that stating he had a gun in his car?
I saw it on the evening news yesterday. This case is starting to sound like the Tulsa police are resorting to damage control by making it look like their officer was justified in murdering Mr. Crutcher. Problem here is the chief of the department went on national TV and said that NO GUN WAS FFOUND ON Mr. Crutcher OR IN HIS VEHICLE. Also reporting that they found Angel dust in his car could be planted evidence and could backfire of the Tulsa police if toxicology finds no trace of it in his body.

Last edited:
I just saw on channel 5 in Boston Ma. "that gun was found' but this was "after the chief of the department went on national TV and said no gun was found" like seb posted
I am going to believe that this gun that happen to be found 'was planted ' after the fact. I think once the investigation was started the police department went into
damage control and got a gun from the police evidence room to cover for Shelby' reckless shooting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back