This Looks Like One Bad Racist Police Shooting An Unarmed Black Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree she needs to go to the ER. This whole stuff about alzheimers and dementia is too much. She needs help, seriously. We're all starting to see it in her posts.

Yike, karma got WDYS after she made fun of your father. :eek3:

There was a video where a man carried a big poster sign in the white neighborhood that says "black lives matter". No one cares. Nothing happens. However, when the same man carried the sign that says "All lives matter" in a black neighborhood. He got threatened and harassed.

Now...tell me who are the real racists?

There was a video where a man carried a big poster sign in the white neighborhood that says "black lives matter". No one cares. Nothing happens. However, when the same man carried the sign that says "All lives matter" in a black neighborhood. He got threatened and harassed.

I read on FB and if you say about "all lives matter" so it means you are racist, so that why I don't bother to use those name, it will make worse.

If you understand the sociology so you will know about a lot of social issues with black people and it is very, very long history.

I think though history it would clearly show the whites are and have been racist toward blacks and other non white races.

I read on FB and if you say about "all lives matter" so it means you are racist, so that why I don't bother to use those name, it will make worse.

If you understand the sociology so you will know about a lot of social issues with black people and it is very, very long history.
I guess "blue lives matter" sounds racist as well. So...only Black Lives Matter at the moment? Even though there are a LOT of black men/women in the police force.

I guess "blue lives matter" sounds racist as well. So...only Black Lives Matter at the moment? Even though there are a LOT of black men/women in the police force.

I haven't hear about "blue lives matter" being racist or not, but it will probably make you support police officers, possibly support police state.

See about what Seb saying and it seems like you aren't aware about social issues with black people.

White people treated black people bad for centuries so some of them may going treat you bad too, until all of you need to find way to resolve the social issues.

Oh, gosh. My brother's biracial niece said "All Lives Matter"on her facebook post and got attacked verbally for it. In fact, some of her black friends told her that she is not black because she doesn't understand. Her other black friends defended her post. You see, they're divided over this. Actually, if you meet her, there is no way you know she is biracial because she looks black. It was completely uncalled for.

All right, I will post the video SteelX talked about. It is all over FB. Joey Salads is a YouTube star and is pretty prick sometimes. I don't know if Salads is his real name. He always does experiments in public and tests people's reactions.

lol, I remember about some blacks don't know how to behave, but that happens about small percent of black population.

I have no issue with most black people and most of them are cool to me, but their culture may be different.

Yeah, the cops act all nice and sweet until the man used the word "harass" then they went up and attacked him when he wasn't even doing anything threatening to the cops. He already lost his job, but his crimes was swept under a rug.
The district attorney might not press charges against the officers, but hopefully Mr. Yourse has gotten himself a good attorney and will sue the officers and the city for what was done to him. My guess is he will come away with a good sum of money.

I also hope that no other city will employ Mr. Cole because he is exactly what we don't need in law enforcement. The "other" officer should also be given another job for one, not stopping his fellow officer from using excessive force on Mr. Yourse and two not reporting it to his superiors. My guess is this isn't the first time Mr. Cole has resorted to using excessive force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back