What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that over the course of 6 months this year, I have added nearly 1,500 pictures to my G+ page, and I also learned that adding that many pictures did not use up much space on my Google account storage, either, as I have more than enough to last a while. Not sure how many I added here, though, but quite a few over the same time frame.

That there's a Deaf Awareness Day rally tomorrow in downtown Chicago at the James R. Thompson Center (State Building) from 10-2. I just may make time for that.

http://blog.mass.gov/hhs/disability...d/massachusetts-deafblind-awareness-day-2014/

There was a Deafblind awareness day in my state in April but I saw nothing on the news about it or on the internet .

Ours is usually in October. Come to think of it, I just realized that getting back to the Metra might come a little complicated tomorrow afternoon, since the CTA trains only stop at each stop once, and I sure am not about to endure a long ride on the #22 Clark bus at Dearbourn. I'll need to do some research on that pretty soon, and figure out where to go, cause the #56 Milwaukee isn't an option, either.

Edit: I didn't think of the #20 Madison. That's how I'll get there.

I weak and feeble after not smoking since Saturday just bough packet

To never again take a rush hour Metra. There's hardly a seat open. Then again, it is Wednesday.

To never again take a rush hour Metra. There's hardly a seat open. Then again, it is Wednesday.

What are the start and end times of what is considered Rush Hour where you would be taking public transportation?

What are the start and end times of what is considered Rush Hour where you would be taking public transportation?

It varies on which mode. For the Metra, it's 4:30-7 AM. For the CTA, it's 4-7 AM (I think) but as for Pace, I have absolutely no idea, since I rarely ride it.

Last edited:
That there are magicians who are deaf. I'm holding a form for their shows, and I just may go to one. Should be fun. :P

That would be cool. I know of one here too.

Yeah. What's interesting is that they have a show at the same place Deaf Expo will be at next month, and since they're in the same building, I just may use the trip to Palatine for two events. Now that's what I call an awesome thought.

Cute pizza cutter but cuter pizza! Now my stomach is growling lol.

These........ actually exist.

bicycle-pizza-cutter-1.jpg

Now I want one of these.

That's cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back