What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.....any idea why?

Mine not to reason why...

I merely observe and compile information. :wave:

(During those breaks when I am not directing the populace on how to behave.) :aw:

Mine not to reason why...

I merely observe and compile information. :wave:

(During those breaks when I am not directing the populace on how to behave.) :aw:

:lol: I just thought maybe the Admin said why and I missed it.

Tousi, CB2 answered your question ... to keep him from stalking people he admitted it in his own post :shock:

Oh, please. I only accessed it once, and that was several months ago. Hadn't had the need since then.

I wouldn't mind my pants being on fire if it brings me some cute firefighters :lol:

Months?? Then why were you looking for it last WEEK and noticed it was gone? hmmmmmm :hmm: Your pants are on fire.

I had no idea it was gone. Heck, I couldn't even remember where I found that at, so I didn't bother looking for it. Anyways, I have far better things to do these days, anyhow.

I learned that there is such a thing as "Chicagohenge". That oughta be something I should try.

Last edited:
I just learned that my impending move has been postponed until 10/3/14, so now my staff and I gotta work on that.

That flu vaccine is usually three strains, but for a little extra, you can get four strains.

So needless to say we got the four strain variety, preservative free.

I hope it's good luck to pay for the extra flu strain, as we both got flu the past two years in spite of getting the vaccine in good time.

My work is having a flu vaccine clinic next week. Since I'm going to my doctor later in Oct for my physical, I'll wait. Though I've never had any problems in the past, not taking a chance before my much anticipated trip.

Found out that the fire department charges to come out to all car accidents, even if I did not call them or have them look at me. Each driver got charged $225 which I will turn over to the guilty party.

That flu vaccine is usually three strains, but for a little extra, you can get four strains.

So needless to say we got the four strain variety, preservative free.

I hope it's good luck to pay for the extra flu strain, as we both got flu the past two years in spite of getting the vaccine in good time.

how much do it cost?

Found out that the fire department charges to come out to all car accidents, even if I did not call them or have them look at me. Each driver got charged $225 which I will turn over to the guilty party.

Wow, I didn't know that. I wonder if that's a county (or city, or state) ordinance. I had not heard of that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back