What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to know /learn what mean when someone type bump

"Bump" means they are bringing an old thread back to the top where people will notice it, to get the discussion going again on that topic.

I thought one of my neighbor had gone on a vacation b/c her car been gone for 2 weeks , I found out from another neighbor that the woman fell at her church 2 weeks ago and broke some bones in her foot and will not be coming back here. She has to go to rehab for 6 weeks and move to another other place . I notice whoever moving her things out left some pictures on the deck and we could be getting rain this week . There is no way for me to get them b/c she lived on the second floor .

I wish I read your post first before i bought iced coffee and then free coffee. yeah i am feeling so jittery right now. :eek2:

Yeah. Saw it on my local news website. I'm not a fan of coffee, but I know some members here like coffee, so I thought I would share that info.

I got rescue rabbit,he keeps stray cats out and he good burgler alarm,strange I aware when he thumping send shudder up my spine

:hmm: I just saw an advertisement for a new ZVRS product called Z5 Max. Anyone know about this?

I learned that dogs can acid reflux like people and Marty might have it. Damn what else is my dog going to get ???

I learned that dogs can acid reflux like people and Marty might have it. Damn what else is my dog going to get ???

They are a lot like us. You know Joey started out deaf, and now he is blind too from pigmentary keratitis.

He had a big lymphoma tumor removed from his arm, but survived and beat cancer.

Now he has a hernia, and a sebaceous cyst on his forehead.

But the veterinarian complimented how great his teeth are for his age and ill health! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back