What are you doing right now? Part II

WDYS, for heaven sake, be careful of those wild animals, be ready to run! Just scream, and I'll come down and carry you while you carry Marty.

Thank you ! I been blowing my car horn hoping if the fox is there that will scarce it off. I have to use a cane now and I have nice big walking stick I will use that if the animal try to get my sweet doggie. I would not be so worried if a coyote had not come right up to us once. I was going to bring my dog out front instead going out back but a skunk was out front. I finally got Marty out to pee and he was a good boy and went right away.

Thank you ! I been blowing my car horn hoping if the fox is there that will scarce it off. I have to use a cane now and I have nice big walking stick I will use that if the animal try to get my sweet doggie. I would not be so worried if a coyote had not come right up to us once. I was going to bring my dog out front instead going out back but a skunk was out front. I finally got Marty out to pee and he was a good boy and went right away.

Glad all is ok, I know how frightening those coyotes are. I had one come out of the woods and stop right in front of me as I was on a walk a few years ago. We both stood still looking at one another, it then turned and went back into the woods. I was plotting my course, which way should I run, who is home among my neighbors to save me?
i didn't have a small animal with me so I really probably wasn't in any danger, still....it gets the adrenalin going!! :lol:

Glad all is ok, I know how frightening those coyotes are. I had one come out of the woods and stop right in front of me as I was on a walk a few years ago. We both stood still looking at one another, it then turned and went back into the woods. I was plotting my course, which way should I run, who is home among my neighbors to save me?
i didn't have a small animal with me so I really probably wasn't in any danger, still....it gets the adrenalin going!! :lol:

When I saw the skunk in the yard I hoping that meant the fox was gone , but I am still not seeing as many rabbit for this time of year. The rabbits are mostly trying to fatten themselves up on our grass before it buried under a foot of snow.

I am browsing around here, and getting to know my new phone. I must say though-- the bigger ZTE phone I got does make a nice change from the old one I had before, despite not having ntouch mobile on it, but I'll be fine with ntouch PC on my HP laptop for the time being.

I just got around to looking up ntough mobile with Google and it appears to be something that you can download from the Play Store and add yourself.

By the way, which exact model of phone by ZTE did you get?

I just got around to looking up ntough mobile with Google and it appears to be something that you can download from the Play Store and add yourself.

By the way, which exact model of phone by ZTE did you get?

The Sondra one. It does not have a webcam, and I was told that getting a new phone with a webcam would cost $75, and the decutible I have is only $70, so I intend to apply that in a couple of weeks, and only pay $5 for the new webcam phone I need. And yes, I already know about ntouch mobile being downloadable from Google Play. That's not the problem. The problem is not having a webcam phone, but this phone is temporary, and will get replaced on 12/1.

Done got my hair trimmed. Now back home, and getting ready for my trip downtown in a few hours. :P

just got back home after buying the 330 session tickets to the waterpark. Will leave in an half hour to go to the waterpark.

I was watching season 2 of Walking Dead and I got to part were Shane flipped out and breaks the barn door down . They found the missing girl , :( .
I think I am getting the WD addiction too.

Getting an early start on my trip downtown. Let's just say that I have a feeling that getting an earlier start would be wise, given how popular this event I'm headed to is.

just got back home after buying the 330 session tickets to the waterpark. Will leave in an half hour to go to the waterpark.

A waterpark in November??? Is it an ice skating rink in winter?

The parade is done, and have I got pictures. I will upload them when I get to Ogilvie. Waiting to hop on the #151 as I type this.

sitting and hanging out. did some grocery shopping today, FINALLY put my Halloween stuff away (but keeping the skeletons out); and even started putting together christmas gift bags for my nieces and nephews. Still need to hand-wash some dishes, which I'll get to.

A waterpark in November??? Is it an ice skating rink in winter?

I'm guessing it's an indoor one we have a few here too, especially near the Mall of America. And many of the YMCA gyms have gone high tech too and have indoor water parks. They look so fun we have considered a membership to one of them. They sure do want to make you survive the winters here in MN :lol:

I'll be uploading the photos momentarily. Ran into some trouble with my phone's Google Chrome Mobile, so I'm gonna use my laptop to finish the job.

Headed back home after visiting my friends in Rogers Park. I must say, it was nice to see them again.

Drinking a fireball after spending the afternoon chopping up ice on our driveway. We had snow, then rain. Thanksgiving Day is supposed to be 19 degrees so we wanted this ice out before it was too cold to get it out.

And I'm betting I'm going to pay for this tomorrow with a very sore back. We'll see!

Back