What are you doing right now? Part II

Waking up from a rare afternoon nap. After the rough night's sleep the previous night, a little shut-eye before I departed at 3:30 was necessary.

Trying to think myself back into being an action figure is not working out. The coach in my head shouting go go go apparently retired along with me. Now that I sorted my way through the health issues it is time be rocking and rolling around here on the nine thousand seven hundred and fifty some projects. I hated that coach for a long time; now I actually miss his growling voice using every trick in the manual to keep me moving against the odds.

It is tactical. I have to create a new inspirational goalmaster that is just as determined as the old abusive one. The old one had a sense of humor that made it all bearable. I want to keep a new variation of that happening.
Ah.. growing up... it sure has some new wrinkles.

On my way downtown a little earlier than I had planned to be, cause I might get photos for more than one thread elsewhere.

Stupid fitbit stopped working already. Was trying to beat my scores, went on a 2 miles walk and the stupid thing did not record any of it. Have an email in to the company, we will see how good customer support is.

Trying to put together a new IKEA lamp. Doesn't help I'm sooo tired. Can I fast forward a month and just sleep in between?

:mad2: Headed back to Chicago after inadvertently hopping on a local Metra Express. Need to pay better attention to those.

Trying to put together a new IKEA lamp. Doesn't help I'm sooo tired. Can I fast forward a month and just sleep in between?

Hope you can get rested up soon, Alley. Setting up a new house is soo exhausting, isn't it?

How are the cats doing?

Finally made it home. Now I'm gonna take it easy, and finalize my plans for tomorrow and Thursday.

Hope you can get rested up soon, Alley. Setting up a new house is soo exhausting, isn't it?

How are the cats doing?

Thank you! Yes, I am so tired. I would like to fast forward to like January. Cats are doing well. They seem all settled in. One in particular, Abby, loves the new fireplace. The snow plows don't seem so great on these rural roads so they've been slick.

Answer to the deer hunter situation. Besides a single string of Christmas lights on your uppermost roof eave and a no hunting posting out of your home' line of fire is The Secret Weapon. A beagle. A cute little beagle puppy after winning your heart will grow up into a voice telling the hunters over and over that the mighty beagle lives here, hear me roar.

At Starbucks..... at 5:15 in the morning. :| Wasn't planning on being here so early, but with a busy day ahead, I needed to finish what I started the night before.

watching tv and hoping that my school will announce an early closing but I guess not

I just typed up a Notice to Vacate letter, to be served at a later time. Hopefully before long, because with all the building violations this place has, I can file a 14-day notice, as allowed by law.

Seems like that my plan I proposed the day before received good reception. Looks like things are moving right along. Next will be to visit a place that's nearby here. If I like what I see, and decide it's a good fit, then we can start preparing for the move. This place is not far from here-- it's less than 2 blocks.

Seems like that my plan I proposed the day before received good reception. Looks like things are moving right along. Next will be to visit a place that's nearby here. If I like what I see, and decide it's a good fit, then we can start preparing for the move. This place is not far from here-- it's less than 2 blocks.
Make sure that your new place meets all your requirements. (Cooking privileges, pest control, WiFi, house rules, etc.) Use a check list.

Back