What are you doing right now? Part II

He went to Philly with his grandparents for the week. Roommate and her kids went to Florida with my brother and his wife. :)

Sooooo different! When was the last time you had extended just "couple time"?

I missed the first 20 minutes of NCIS then I went to bed early so I missed Person of Interest- Am going to watch both online at www.cbs.com. They should be up by now.

:ty: ! I just watch the end of NICS ! . It said you can watch it free for one month , did you sign up to pay to use this ?

:ty: ! I just watch the end of NICS ! . It said you can watch it free for one month , did you sign up to pay to use this ?

I just got caught up with the most recent episode of NCIS: New Orleans on my CBS Mobile App (yes it has captioning, which is awesome)

Sooooo different! When was the last time you had extended just "couple time"?

Last April when we went camping for my birthday. We would have had another camping trip in Sept for our anniversary but I had just started my new job and couldn't take time off. Before last April, it was in Dec when we went to New Orleans for the weekend. I love it when it is just the two of us from time to time.m

Finishing my Christmas cards. Won't have the stamps till Saturday.

Now, we are watching the Eagles/Cowboys game. We are rooting for the Eagles.

Just returned home from Thanksgiving dinner.

We had a very fun afternoon.

just kicking back and relaxing, debating if I want to eat more or not... nah I think I'm still full.

We just finished dessert, yummy. I hand washed all my china and put it away. Still have all the other dishes and pot's and pan's. Everyone is sitting and relaxing after drinking a few glasses of wine. I just can't do anymore right now, my back is killing me.

Today was definitely a huge success, one I do not wish to repeat anytime soon though.

I'm back at home after spending Thanksgiving with my Mom. I am listening to music and doing laundry now.

I was watching 'Cause of Paws' a show about rescue dogs needing a forever home and my rescues dog was sleeping on my lap . It showed a video of Beagles that bee used a labs dogs their whole life . The poor dogs never saw grass before and did not know how to walk on it. :(

I was watching 'Cause of Paws' a show about rescue dogs needing a forever home and my rescues dog was sleeping on my lap . It showed a video of Beagles that bee used a labs dogs their whole life . The poor dogs never saw grass before and did not know how to walk on it. :(

Aww, that sounds so sad that the Beagles had never saw grass. I hope they find good homes for them. I love my rescue pets too!

Baking a pumpkin pie and getting ready to start a green bean casserole. My CH cat had 3 seizures this morning so I've been caring for her all morning. I've been up since 5 am.

Hope she's doing ok.

We just finished dessert, yummy. I hand washed all my china and put it away. Still have all the other dishes and pot's and pan's. Everyone is sitting and relaxing after drinking a few glasses of wine. I just can't do anymore right now, my back is killing me.

Today was definitely a huge success, one I do not wish to repeat anytime soon though.

I'm with you,Angel, in not wanting to repeat the day any time soon either.

My thanksgiving went well, albeit extremely stressful what with powering our house with a medium sized gas generator(the oven kept going out with the turkey cooking, it got done). We got the power back early this morning after a day and a half.

I am just tired, exhausted, even with a good nights sleep.

Enjoyed my family though, my daughter is such a sweetheart. No grandchildren though. :(

Making plans for today, and tonight. As for this weekend, well, who knows?

Aww, that sounds so sad that the Beagles had never saw grass. I hope they find good homes for them. I love my rescue pets too!

I was :cry: while watching the show , I forgot it was on and did not see the whole show .It was a good thing too b/c I think I would had flooded my condo out. Beagles are use in labs b/c they are very trusting and gentle dogs. I would love to bring an attack dog to the labs and have it attack the assholes for abusing the poor Beagles . I heard about the Beagles being kept in crates their whole lives and it was so pitiful seeing the poor dogs stepping out their crate for the first time . Someone of the show said every time you buy a dog from a breeder or pet store a shelter dog die . :(

Right now, I am figuring out my finances....debating on whether I should get a summer job or not.

Resting from spending 2 hours doing leaves. Still have more to do.

Back