What are you doing right now? Part II

Sitting here with my head killing me again , and there is no pain meds to help it. Damn head trauma it never really goes away.

Oooh, sorry! That sounds awful. I used to suffer migraines, but in my later years they are much better.

Feel better!

The deep cleaning continues....Scrubbed the bathroom floor on my hands and knees, shower is done and the dishes. I clean a little, rest a little. House is looking rather good. Hubby is doing all the yard work then he is going to go do the Thanksgiving food shopping as long as I make a perfect list. Oh and watching football in between all of the above.
Go 49ers!!!!

Went to the store on my scooter, which may be the last ride before spring. I felt so wild and free! :P

Now doing laundry.

Heating up the iron. 2nd week of my annual 3 weeks of doing the church linens.

Oooh, sorry! That sounds awful. I used to suffer migraines, but in my later years they are much better.

Feel better!

:ty: I put some heat on my head and took a nap and my dog decided to take a one too by lying on top of me. That helped , it felt my head was in a
vice clamp . It was so bad I could barely take my dog out.

Making my plans for the next trip downtown tomorrow evening for the City of Chicago Tree Lightening event at 5 tomorrow evening. Turns out all I need to do is walk east on Washington, and there it is. No biggie, minus the cold that's expected tomorrow.

Apartment hunting, and finding good deals while at it. Gonna be making calls real soon, and getting my arse outta that dump I'm in now.

job interview went well! was decided patient transport may not be the best for me at this time (they use a phone system to keep in touch/check in, and well I'm nowhere near ready to use a phone just yet!), but being considered for housekeeping. Hoping it works out!

just got to work, meh. I'm hungry so gonna have some lunch before I dive into doing calendars and public records.

I'm eating a salad and baking Oatmeal Raisin cookies.

Watching Batltimore Ravens play against Saints and sitting with my hubby all alone in this house. No kids, no roommate and her kids. Will be like that all week. Wow..it feels weird..lol

toilet-humour-o.gif

Finalizing my travel plans for this afternoon. Will depart for the Daley Center at 3:30 PM, and be back home by 9:15 or so.

Taking the next step to getting closer to moving out. That would be proposing the plan I devised last night, and seeing how it's received. Hopefully that'll go well.

Just had a hot cup of tea while icing my poor knees. I just read that the S.F. Giant's third baseman is going to the Boston Red Sox for a five year deal for $95million. OMG I don't think any baseball player is worth that much. I guess winning three world series makes him a hot commodity.

Making my to do list for today, have to finish last minute cleaning. Thinking about getting my china out to use for Thanksgiving dinner. Only problem is it has to all be hand washed.

enjoying my lunch from Dairy Queen. 5 buck lunch with an ice cream sundae. I decided to treat myself after finishing the last of precalc today (passed the final exam, have an A in the class, woohoo!!!).

Back