What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to make a fish tank but chnage of plan. Now i shall do more hwk...

going to have root beer and icecream watch james bond then to bed

Waking up from nap. May go plant the flowers I bought last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Well, just got a pop up that we have a frost warning tonight, so guess flowers will be put in carport tonight, not in ground.

I am glad to hear you are doing okay LoveBlue. Have a nice Easter! :wave:

Going off to the city for Easter dinner. Gorgeous spring day here. I am looking forward to see the green buds on the trees in town. The mosquitoes had their first big hatch here yesterday. I forgot all about them. I remember now, whoa.
These are hungary and aggressive besides the usual large. Usually the first batch are big and dumb and fly slow and then the next ones are aggressive little biters. They actually come out to meet the car when I pull in to the driveway some years.

Just got home from our camping trip and finished putting everything away. Waiting for my roommate and the kids to come home.

Well, just got a pop up that we have a frost warning tonight, so guess flowers will be put in carport tonight, not in ground.

Same here...geez

Trying to figure out how I got THIS:

Did someone sign me up for the Three Musketeers play?

Trying to figure out how I got THIS:

Did someone sign me up for the Three Musketeers play?

MARK!!! Shame on you!! Put your wittle willy away ain't no body got time for dat!!! :shock:

He was making a joke implying that you took a picture of your willy instead of your finger.

I know. That ain't my willy. That's my thumb, and I think THAT on my willy wouldn't exactly be kind pain, either.

What am I doing? Well, at this moment, collecting phone numbers from my VP address books, and putting all hearing phone numbers into my relay-only VP, so I can keep them separate from my VP for Deaf friends.

going to take the kids to school, pick up mail for my husband, pick my brother and his wife from the airport, wait for the water heater repairmen to come and replace the water heater, start on my lesson planning for this week, and cook dinner.

the cleaning up bits of an extendeding bits of services llie OMFFG it does exist on that side the planet and no, im not deciding to stay.........forget it......but ....what fun off the bucket list........oh they said they liked controlled bangs :P ....ha ha

the cleaning up bits of an extendeding bits of services llie OMFFG it does exist on that side the planet and no, im not deciding to stay.........forget it......but ....what fun off the bucket list........oh they said they liked controlled bangs :P ....ha ha

what was that on bucket list?.....I so got sort my bucket list out,just sitting thinking about list don t want to kick it before done it

Getting ready to set off on a scooter adventure.

Thinking of checking the grocery for reduced Easter candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back