What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to set off on a scooter adventure.

Thinking of checking the grocery for reduced Easter candy.

that good,i love go on scooter adventure many years since I ride scooter you do mean something like 'vesper'

that good,i love go on scooter adventure many years since I ride scooter you do mean something like 'vesper'

Vespa would be cool, but I mean Drive medical mobility scooter. :)

Wishing I had an AC in my room-- it's too hot to sleep comfortably, and the house heat hasn't been turned off yet. I do have a fan, though, but I'm not too much of a fan of sleeping naked.

There's an image I wanted.... :ugh: Definitely going to need a brain scrubbing after that... :Ohno:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, living on my own and having control of my own climate! :D I know that was terrible.... terrible and true! :D

Let me put it this way-- in the summertime, this room gets absolutely no air conditioning, so they have to install a separate unit for my room because the ventilation is not great. That, and I'm on the 2nd floor, which makes it twice as bad, because it's quite hot in here, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Just checked the thermostat downstairs, and the house temp is now 76, and my room is no longer in the 80's, and it's actually quite comfortable now than it was before-- I felt like a pizza being baked.

Pizza's get baked at an average of 425 degrees Fahrenheit... so, I think you've got a little to go before pizza baking temperatures are ideal. :D

Pizza's get baked at an average of 425 degrees Fahrenheit... so, I think you've got a little to go before pizza baking temperatures are ideal. :D

Oh yeah. Let's see..... I would need a kilt to heat up my room up that hot. Yeah, that would work.

Give me a combination pizza and deliver it over here.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back