What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love you all! :P Let's ALL get plastered in Mexico! Bonus points for the donkey dance? :naughty:

Love you all! :P Let's ALL get plastered in Mexico! Bonus points for the donkey dance? :naughty:

Totally. Making you dance El CAballo Dorado and taking you to a mexican party. And the whole thing. (Ok i think i need to leave my cell phone. Goodnigjt everyone!!)

I don't want to go to Mexico because I don't want to hear the Spanish Mamacita and mami and sh*t being yelled at me even more! :mad: My taser battery will go dead! :mad: Where am I supposed to charge a taser on the go!? :shock:

Trust me thats not what they will yell at you. It will be much more offensive. Or like i said before they will just aim for the butt. Off to sleep or pretend to sleep!!

Trust me thats not what they will yell at you. It will be much more offensive. Or like i said before they will just aim for the butt. Off to sleep or pretend to sleep!!

See, SCREW THAT sh*t! :mad: I'm staying in Florida! :mad: I get enough offensive crap yelled at me here, I don't need it twenty fold in Mexico where I can't even understand it! :mad:

Is Mexico really that crazy? No they will not trash Mew or you Dreamer. Maybe the coast is better than interior?

Dreamer, just HOW much murder can we get away with? :lol:

Better tell them to be nice to Mew.... lol

do you think that really helps...I taken it by handful not wink of sleep

No, but sleep aids will... Melatonin doesn't work for me, I have Ambien. :D Since you don't have a script, I suggest you go get some Unisom. :( 50 mgs a tab and take around 3 of those babies... you'll be out. Just make sure you can get 8 hours of sleep when you take 3 or 4 of them. :P

Is Mexico really that crazy? No they will not trash Mew or you Dreamer. Maybe the coast is better than interior?

Dreamer, just HOW much murder can we get away with? :lol:

I'm crazy... CRAZY! I'll stab them with pens!!! :shock: If there is one thing I can't stand it's disrespect to me or a woman I will straight up go ninja Romanian on their arses! Taser and ink pen ninja BAM! Right in the hand I don't play! :shock: Seriously though, that crap pi**es me off... :mad: grrrr....

What am I doing? Wondering just exactly how dreams can scare the living daylights out of somebody, and yet seem realistic.

I'm crazy... CRAZY! I'll stab them with pens!!! :shock: If there is one thing I can't stand it's disrespect to me or a woman I will straight up go ninja Romanian on their arses! Taser and ink pen ninja BAM! Right in the hand I don't play! :shock: Seriously though, that crap pi**es me off... :mad: grrrr....
Stab the pen between the second and third ribs.. :D

On my iPhone, getting ready for work and listening to Aerosmith, Dream on one of my fave songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my iPhone, getting ready for work and listening to Aerosmith, Dream on one of my fave songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just listened to Ice Cube - Check yo self.. Brought to you by insomnia..lol

Let me put it this way-- in the summertime, this room gets absolutely no air conditioning, so they have to install a separate unit for my room because the ventilation is not great. That, and I'm on the 2nd floor, which makes it twice as bad, because it's quite hot in here, but there's nothing I can do about it.
If you have a separate AC unit why can't you turn it on when you want to?

If you have a separate AC unit why can't you turn it on when you want to?

I do not know but get the impression that it is a window unit that the management takes out in the winter. Remember those cannot be really sealed air tight and Chicago gets a lot colder than where you are. It is a matter of needing it in the summer but drafty in the winter and it is hotter than usual this early so it had not yet been put in.

I do not know but get the impression that it is a window unit that the management takes out in the winter. Remember those cannot be really sealed air tight and Chicago gets a lot colder than where you are. It is a matter of needing it in the summer but drafty in the winter and it is hotter than usual this early so it had not yet been put in.

You are correct. It is indeed a window unit.

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using AllDeaf App mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back