What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're both in California! You're stalking each other! :laugh2: I'm way the hell in Florida, if I'm stalking anyone, it's Jess... she's like... 5 minutes away! Cross country!?! I'm a little too intoxicated and lazy for that one. :D Plus, I have to work tomorrow! :D

I think Jess better run away for her dear life... :laugh2:

You're both in California! You're stalking each other! :laugh2: I'm way the hell in Florida, if I'm stalking anyone, it's Jess... she's like... 5 minutes away! Cross country!?! I'm a little too intoxicated and lazy for that one. :D Plus, I have to work tomorrow! :D

The not sleeping thing is going on for me too. My little dog is getting ticked off because I am keeping her awake. I'm gonna go count sheep again.

Hope you can get back to sleep. :)

The not sleeping thing is going on for me too. My little dog is getting ticked off because I am keeping her awake. I'm gonna go count sheep again.

I think i ran out of sheeps...but i guess i should try sleeping at least a few hours. Hope you get some sleep Angel *hug*

And this is why i cant sleep... Lol.

Oh hush, Jess isn't scary at all! :laugh2:

She's 5 foot 7 of white chick all of but what Jess, 115 pounds soaking wet? :laugh2: Snuggly hugging lovable woman! She's not scary! Unless you're a dude... and you have nuts... :P :twisted:

Na, i would probably hug her or something. And then drag her on the other side of border there should have stuff opened at this time. Lol

Na, i would probably hug her or something. And then drag her on the other side of border there should have stuff opened at this time. Lol

You are NOT to steal Jess to the other side of the border! I just got her back from Texas! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back