What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoying the woods, beach view,a campfire, and a beer with my husband. Counting my lucky stars that I worked so hard with goals to achieve the small luxuries I have now. No, I may not own a mansion, a private jet, and have another family living with us. I have always been the kind of person who likes to get out and have fun and does what it takes to achieve that. I see so many of my friends my age who work all the time but don't do anything fun because they can't afford it. just glad Iam not in that situation anymore. sure I have debts and Iam still working hard to pay them off to enjoy more luxuries later on.

enjoying the woods, beach view,a campfire, and a beer with my husband. Counting my lucky stars that I worked so hard with goals to achieve the small luxuries I have now. No, I may not own a mansion, a private jet, and have another family living with us. I have always been the kind of person who likes to get out and have fun and does what it takes to achieve that. I see so many of my friends my age who work all the time but don't do anything fun because they can't afford it. just glad Iam not in that situation anymore. sure I have debts and Iam still working hard to pay them off to enjoy more luxuries later on.

Well!! Lucky you. You have cell phone and Internet reception. Sam Dale Lake has neither, and is a dead zone for phones, and I mean that literally.

Going to block someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering when you block a person emails is that person aware that they're being blocked? I blocked someone for sending me emails and I am not talking about anyone here.

I was wondering when you block a person emails is that person aware that they're being blocked? I blocked someone for sending me emails and I am not talking about anyone here.

I can answer that question for you. Most of the time, the answer would be no, unless you told the person you had blocked them. Same with a cell phone blocking app-- you can block a person, and they're not aware they've been blocked unless told.

Well!! Lucky you. You have cell phone and Internet reception. Sam Dale Lake has neither, and is a dead zone for phones, and I mean that literally.

I have to hold my phone up to catch a good signal . reception is POOR here. the campgrounds have a WiFi. but it is poor too. I will post pics when we return tmw. wet have such a gorgeous campsite right on the beach and in the woods. I love love love it here!

I have to hold my phone up to catch a good signal . reception is POOR here. the campgrounds have a WiFi. but it is poor too. I will post pics when we return tmw. wet have such a gorgeous campsite right on the beach and in the woods. I love love love it here!

I believe that. When I'm at the lake, I'll occasionally get an e-mail or a text if the 3G signal reaches my phone, but Sam Dale Lake isn't covered by my carrier-- it's in a roaming area, and I can't get reception until I get to Flora, IL, where the reception is more stronger, but still weak. However, at the Effingham Amtrak station, the reception is pretty good.

Trying to stop laughing and snickering....happened to catch a show on the TLC channel tonight...."Sex Sent Me to the ER".....:laugh2:...the excuses these couple made....:lol:...gotta be careful about positions, ya know?....

whatdidyousay! said:

Not sure but they MIGHT know or wonder if they send an email and it bounces back to them as "undeliverable".

Last edited:

If they never emailed you doubt they know you are missing. If something happened between you and the person and you say block they will know. Depends .

I am pretty good wellness alots of crazy busy. I am very alots of patient not much It is very awful this approximate longer! It is great news!

Trying to convince my daughter to get up and get dressed. Not an easy Job this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I just sent my 1st-ever e-card to somebody. I had never done that before until today. Feels odd sending one, perhaps because it's my first time doing so. Hmm.

I am attempting to understand how PayPal works, so I can upgrade my AllDeaf account to Premium next month, and as soon as I have figured out the puzzles that PayPal is, I shall do so.

Wondering if I am dealing with an allergic reaction, because my left wrist is itching like crazy #$!?, and there's not much I can do about it. I do have an allergy to nickel, but those are mainly found on watches, and I haven't worn one in a while for that reason. Are armrests on rolling chairs made out of nickel? Highly unlikely, because they're full metal, so doubtful. Ah, I know what triggered my allergy. There's this wire that's made out of nickel, and that must be what caused it.

What am I doing? Standing outside watching the sun come up and taking photos for posting a little later on. Fantastic photos so far.

Just finished posting my sunrise photos-- took 16, chose 6 for posting on here. Of course, then other 10 could be posted later.

Right now, I am attempting to clear the head of the cobwebs of a sleep deprived night. Me-thinks it's time for coffee.

Well, this Easter has started out very rough, and I can only hope it will get better as the day goes along.

Getting ready to log out of here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back