What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Yeah i dont mind. People usually find it funny when i am bossing around or just yelling at tall people. But high heels i only wear them when i need to.

I walk like a drunk horse on stilts in heels... it's not a pretty sight.... :shock: I never quite developed that "lady" quality... My mother says we need to practice... I suppose I've got better... but MAN do my feet kill me after like 10 minutes I can't WAIT to get them OFF! :shock:

What am I doing? Wondering what lies ahead for me, and just generally keeping focused on certain things.

sipping a rather limited edition of a viogner wine, they made only 8 barrels of it in the whole country, got given this one....not bad...

Trying to figure out why my Ad Blocker Plus stopped working on my Google Chrome.

Resting in bed and sipping a milkshake. Just got home from ER. Vertigo wasn't being nice & figured it would be easier to go to ER in an ambulance than trying to get in the car & sit up while my daughter drove.
Feeling better after some drugs. Had a CT scan - nothing found out of the ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Resting in bed and sipping a milkshake. Just got home from ER. Vertigo wasn't being nice & figured it would be easier to go to ER in an ambulance than trying to get in the car & sit up while my daughter drove.
Feeling better after some drugs. Had a CT scan - nothing found out of the ordinary.

I hope you get better quickly!

That sucks. Hope your vertigo stays at bay.

Sorry LoveBlue.....Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your milkshake you deserve it.

I have it occasionally too...can't hear or see...:shock:....the only thing that worked for me was just to lay down and close my eyes....and upon getting up, feel so sluggish and all..."light-headed" if you will....*knock on wood*...

My mom took my laptop away (im using cell phone) she said no more hwk for me

My cell phone is officially out of commission until I get a replacement. My battery keeps draining rapidly, and no, it's not the charger this time. Either I have a bad battery or I need a replacement phone. Will go to phone store tomorrow to determine which. It's a good thing that I have insurance on the phone.

Update: the phone has been repaired. Turns out I had the wrong match for my phone to charge with, so a little mixing and matching found the correct match.

Last edited:
So far so good this morning. Will get up soon to begin a normal day but take it easy.
Thanks for the well wishes.

Trying to mentally get myself ready to make the coffee.

Going to block someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back