What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for ADer Derek....... hoping to unload this today:

This bicycle does not fit my style, and not quite what I want, so I'm hoping to unload it, and he can sell it.

Waiting for the repairmen to come and fix the heater and the fridge and then I will do a checklist in the RV to see what we need for our camping trip tmw.

Waiting for the repairmen to come and fix the heater and the fridge and then I will do a checklist in the RV to see what we need for our camping trip tmw.

Camping is fun. When I went last year, my parents made me take the morning Amtrak, and that meant getting up at 2:30 in the morning so I could be at Union Station before 6:30 AM. Wasn't fun, and wore me out.

Getting myself mentally ready to take the MIL to the bank and the doctor. I dread her choice of restaurant for lunch afterwards. I will not be able to eat.

It is strangely quiet today around my house. Not a lot going on right now, and I am actually bored. That doesn't happen often.

Gonna take a nap. Last several nights of bad sleep have left me exhausted a little, and in no condition to do much today. What I need is some good sleep.

Once again, working on rapid battery loss, and no, location services wasn't enabled this time, and I even disabled my mobile data, as well, and dimmed the screen to the maximum allowable, and it took turning my phone off and on to stop the rapid loss, and now it's not rapidly losing battery life, but I think I have a bad battery, though.

I've had problems with my droid phone battery draining fast and unfortunately the only solution is to take the battery out and let it cool down for about 10 minutes.

The problem is that sometimes the battery just gets too warm due to the way it charges. I notice it happens whenever I charge it using a computer USB port but not all the time. If I charge it using a standard electrical port it charges just fine.

I am "working". But i will head out to school i. A while. For now looking for fish stuff

How
I've had problems with my droid phone battery draining fast and unfortunately the only solution is to take the battery out and let it cool down for about 10 minutes.

The problem is that sometimes the battery just gets too warm due to the way it charges. I notice it happens whenever I charge it using a computer USB port but not all the time. If I charge it using a standard electrical port it charges just fine.

How about an extra large charging cord? I brought an 8-foot charging cord so I could be comfortable, but it appears to be the wrong match.

Trying to convince my 2 year old that daddy does not work in my phone.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Mew-- I dislike mayo too. Oddly I used to love mayo growing up but over the years grew to dislike the taste. I can tolerate just a smidge on sandwiches and am ok with it being in stuff like egg salad or seafood salad (has to be just right-- sometimes the mayo overpowers the whole taste blech). I'll have to try that ranch idea though (YUM!)

So now I eat my sandwiches (like ham & cheese) PLAIN/dry or sometimes a teeny bit of mustard.

Re battery life- only time I've ever noticed it drain so fast is if the battery is old- my first phone battery lasted about 2-3? years. When it gets super warm all the time AND has a little bulge in it- time to get a new battery. I just bought new batteries because of that too...

That's one of the biggest reasons con reasons why I haven't gotten an iPhone- you can't change the battery yourself. I destroyed the iPod I had trying to change the battery in it (you can do it but it's quite delicate :P).

Charging cord could be another reason. The original I have quit working because it looks badly frayed at the end that goes into the phone. I did get a new one but not real thrilled with it as it doesn't seem to 'sit' well in the phone port...it charges yes but kind of loosey goosey.

IMG_20140414_062142.jpg
Wow Jess! This picture of you is the great picture of all time. So many elements and they all work. Now I know the cause of Global Warming... all those scientists can pack up and go home... Smiles....

How about an extra large charging cord?

Again, the problem only happens when I charge it using a computer USB port. I don't get it when I charge it to an electrical socket.

Re battery life- only time I've ever noticed it drain so fast is if the battery is old- my first phone battery lasted about 2-3? years. When it gets super warm all the time AND has a little bulge in it

I did get a new battery and yet it would STILL get warm and finally narrowed it down to just charging it on the USB computer port.

does Jess' pic has anything to do with Romanian shoes?? Romans? or i got it all wrong?

Dealt with the repairmen for the fridge and the water heater as both have been broken since Friday. Not fun taking COLD COLD showers! lol Fridge got fixed but water heater needs to be replaced. Probably on Friday or Monday.

Then, finished mowing both yards...that was like 2 hours of work right there since the grass was so thick from all the rains.

Then, did an inventory in the RV to get ready for tmw's trip. Packed up what I needed.

Soon I am going to relax as I got a little headache. Allergies were acting up.

Not a bad day.

I'm just sitting here thinking of things I have to before and when I get to Virginia. First is check if my motorcycle battery is dead (Very likely) because I forgot to unhook it before I left in late December. Maybe a bump start will do the trick, but I doubt it.

Then, did an inventory in the RV to get ready for tmw's trip. Packed up what I needed.

I've been considering making an RV my home when I finish my job training and find work. No rent costs and no power costs because I'll run off solar and when I travel, I can take my whole house on the trip. Vacation without leaving my residence.. :)

does Jess' pic has anything to do with Romanian shoes?? Romans? or i got it all wrong?

Romanian shoes? :shock: Whaaaaaaat? :dizzy::hmm::roll::slap: :squint:

I don't even know what face to use I'm so.... what?! Best face I suppose I could use would be

RocksEyebrow.jpg

Yup, that was my face when I read what you wrote.... :shock:

Romanian shoes? :shock: Whaaaaaaat? :dizzy::hmm::roll::slap: :squint:

I don't even know what face to use I'm so.... what?! Best face I suppose I could use would be

RocksEyebrow.jpg

Yup, that was my face when I read what you wrote.... :shock:

Isn't he cooking pancakes?

So%2BTHAT%2BS%2Bwhat%2BThe%2BRock%2Bwas%2Bcooking-56cc7b-4802200_1391597457.jpg

yuck cotton candy... one bite gives me a headache.

The usual here-- messing around with GOW, supposed to be job hunting -did talk to one person and she gave me a pointer or two what to do with my 'gap'...and she did tell me I wasn't the only one-- the economy is still pretty bad for jobs ...oh yes pay bills and need to go back to bank to switch accounts (stupid fees...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back