Hi I am new (sry)

New pic.. (recent)

Attachments

• sigaa.jpg
    sigaa.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 83
Originally posted by Fly Free
awwwwww MsGiglz!!!!!! BOTH of u are adorable!!!!!! :ily:

THATS very true i totally agree with fly free allen and u are soo adorable ! :) he s got the biggest eyes i ever seen thats wonderful! :)

OMG MsGiglz -- hes already 1 qq *thud* hes soo CUTE! damn i GOTTA get my arse up to MN one of those days and visit u guys and meet lil Allen and the rest of the kids!!!!!

Yeahh!!! he's already 1 year old.. on June 7th..
Get your ass up here.. :D hehe

new pic

new pic.. of my other 3 kids (oldest isnt in there grr)..

Mack ---- Amelia ---- Mallory..

Yes, behind them, the house is ours.. too bad the yardwork didnt show that much what i did, but I did that lay out the flat rocks to replaced the broken cement sidewalk (front yard toward the street).. and made new sidewalk on the side from front door to right side toward to the driveway.. still more.. will show after i am done :)

Attachments

• mykids603.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 53
:thumb: Cute looking boy and nice looking girls! Nice house, too! :) Don't you have a porch or something to sit under outside?

Annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remmy me??? Known as DeafyDB or DBTechno_Acid?

Long Time no chat!! :)

Welcome to AllDeaf.com MsGigz! Enjoy and write on it! :)

Originally posted by ChelEler
:thumb: Cute looking boy and nice looking girls! Nice house, too! :) Don't you have a porch or something to sit under outside?
Yes we do have Porch attached to Patio/Deck in the back of this house.. which lead from diningroom.. :D we have awesome view out there in backyard.. HUGE/Wilderness.. can see deers passing by and rabbits .. some squirrels come up and beg for nuts .. hehe.. and alot different kinds of birds even woodpecker.. it was my first time to see the big one.. my jaw dropped to floor cuz normally I see woodpecker the small size .. but this one.. rare to see BIG one.. (almost hawk size).. eek.. :)
but one thing.. misquitoes are horrible.. :ugh:

Originally posted by DBPowerWCRulez
Annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remmy me??? Known as DeafyDB or DBTechno_Acid?

Long Time no chat!! :)

Welcome to AllDeaf.com MsGigz! Enjoy and write on it! :)
HEYY!!!!!!!!!! Deafy!!!! Huggs..
yes yes ofc!! i remembered you!.. Long time no chat.
How are you!!.. I am doing great!
:)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
HEYY!!!!!!!!!! Deafy!!!! Huggs..
yes yes ofc!! i remembered you!.. Long time no chat.
How are you!!.. I am doing great!
:)

Very prefect to remmy me, I'm great :)

Originally posted by DBPowerWCRulez
Very prefect to remmy me, I'm great :)
Its good to hear!!!
How's the summer treating you?
It does but frustrating with gardening/landscaping.. the weathers & mosquitoes are chasing me away.. keep delaying to finish! grr.. hehe :)

Hey just wanna show you one of my project that i have been working on..

I sanded and painted kitchen table and chairs.. I finally got my own design that i would like.. so i can move on other chairs.. Table will be big job later.. :) (got to figure out how will we eat on table) lol

(webcam didnt show right colors -- its white, blue, red with white stars.. plus stained .. to make it look antique).. and Gloss (ofc!)

Attachments

• usachair.jpg
    usachair.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 24
MsGiglz said:
~*TAG*~
You're at it!

:nana:

Aww man...how many have you gotten tagged so far? :lol: I was so curious of what you had to show deafscuba98, :rofl: I guess I got :Owned: by MsGiglz!! :laugh2:

MsGiglz said:
Hey just wanna show you one of my project that i have been working on..

I sanded and painted kitchen table and chairs.. I finally got my own design that i would like.. so i can move on other chairs.. Table will be big job later.. :) (got to figure out how will we eat on table) lol

(webcam didnt show right colors -- its white, blue, red with white stars.. plus stained .. to make it look antique).. and Gloss (ofc!)

THATS a GREAT job Annie!!!!!!!! :thumb: WTG!!!!! i love it!

Back