You're a 90's kids if...

:lol: society's_child

You're a 90's kid if you remember the TV show "Saved by the Bell" I remember their names... Kelly, Zach, Jessie, Lisa, Slater and Screech. I forgot the Principal's name. :hmm:

Youre also a 90's kid if you remember when Macauley (sp?) Culkin was a cute kid.

Seriously, have you SEEN him lately?? :barf:

Oh yea, I've seen him sometime on the E! channel and I'm like :barf:

You know you're a 90's kid when you know the Macarena by heart.

:lol: society's_child

You're a 90's kid if you remember the TV show "Saved by the Bell" I remember their names... Kelly, Zach, Jessie, Lisa, Slater and Screech. I forgot the Principal's name. :hmm:

His name was Mr. Belding.

Am i a child of the 80's or what??:giggle:

Last edited:
You know you're a 90's kid when Beverly Hills 90210 was the craze. ;)

I am having a ball with this thread, lol.

You know you're a 90's kid if you clearly remember the FIRST Beverly Hills 90210 (yeah, i'm looking at you, CW Network!).

p.s. i also had a devestating crush on Luke Perry.:)

I am having a ball with this thread, lol.

You know you're a 90's kid if you clearly remember the FIRST Beverly Hills 90210 (yeah, i'm looking at you, CW Network!).

lol, I'm having ball on this thread too! :giggle:

Gosh, who couldn't forget about Luke Perry? He was one of the bad boy on that show, lol. Although I must say, I was adoring Ian Zeiring. ;)

You did? I had a major crush on Brandon, he was soo fine. :naughty:

Opps sorry for :topic:

You're a 90's kid if you remember, When you rented/buy VHS tapes.

Off topic: what's up with the news on Culkin?

You're a 90's kid if you remember watching the original Teenage muntant ninja turtles, Ducktales, Tiny Toons and Animaniacs.

If you remember Ren and Stimpy, Bevis and Butthead, TGIF on ABC, If you remember where you were when 2-Pac or Notorious B. I. G. died, Metallic cutting their hair, Tamagoshi's (Virtual Pets), Sega Genesis, Clarissa Explains it all.. I could go forever!!

If you remember Ren and Stimpy, Bevis and Butthead, TGIF on ABC, If you remember where you were when 2-Pac or Notorious B. I. G. died, Metallic cutting their hair, Tamagoshi's (Virtual Pets), Sega Genesis, Clarissa Explains it all.. I could go forever!!

Woah...you've got me flashbacking over here..:shock:

You remember about watch Full House.
full%20house%201.jpg

You're a 90's kids if..you remember neon coloured clothes.
Sega Mega Drive
When The Simpson first arrived

NES- yeah baby! And my brother and I lived on our gameboys, got them taken away at school like a dozen times.

You're a 90's kid if you remember, Furbies- They were so popular during the 90's.

You're a 90's kid if you remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out.

You're a 90's kid if you remember the "Care Bears" and "My Little Pony."

Back