You're a 90's kids if...

You're 90's kids if you remember about GUTS.
[yt]G7Q49vCeYE8[/yt]

It was on Nick in early 1990's.

You're a 90's kid if...

You remember "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air."

You've worn skorts and felt stylish.

You yearned to be part of the Baby-Sitters club.

You use to love playing with your My Little Pet Shop.

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

You wore a ponytail on the side of your head and had fluffed bangs.

You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...

You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"

You remember Alf, the little brown alien from Melmac and Vicki the Robot from "My Little Wonder."

"Talk to the hand" ... enough said.

If your a 90's kid...... do you remember happy face clothing, furbies and Leonardo DiCaprio...oh yeah and those button down pants! :D

You're 90's kids if you remember about GUTS.

It was on Nick in early 1990's.

Ahhh.... WOW!!! I almost forget about that tv show. Wow.. I do really miss that tv show but I think im kinda of too old for that. lol

Ahh I use to LOVE the babysitters club and when britney spears came out..i use to dance in my room and pretend to be her:P lol and power rangers we're pretty cool..I was one for halloween i believe..Tear away pants we're pretty big back then and that candy with the stick and u had to flavor powders to dip the candy stick in. I had like 3 tamagotchi's ...i was slightly scared of Furby...Do you guys member when those necklaces that looked like a tatto sort of were in! lol wow this is a great thread!

You're a 90's kid if you remember you wore socks over leggings scrunched down.

You were a 90's kid when you can remember getting a free TV from a friend of a friend via the LA riots.

Youre a 90's kid when you can recall marlee matlin/mark harmons tv show that lasted like 5 months.

You're a 90's kid if you remember that rare moment in time when Jim Carrey was actually funny.

You're a 90's kid if you recall going to the mall and not seeing a single Starbucks.

You're a 90's kid if you remember the O.J. verdict. The FIRST one.

You're a 90s kid if you remember when Caller ID was a new thing.

You're a 90s kid if you remember Windows 95.

what 90's? While I was into motocross, there were upside down forks and tanks moving under the seats (better slide and cornering control- actually way better) the the gyms were starting to get trendy in NZ (i went to world gym - had alot of fun there),i did some running mostly half-marathons for myself. all the while i lost interests in computers for several years while that was 286's, 386's, 486's only then in 1997, a flatmate introduced me to 200MMX, which was the basically first generation of processors which signalled the significance of observing the clock speeds of CPUs had started to get into the mainstream computer market and oh yeah the internet. Electronic music changed the rock music climate with several new genres. Ecstasy flooded the drug market, drugs and parties had new meanings.

Last edited:
im 80's kid but i remembered most of the 90's.

Do you remembered:

-Hale-Bopp comet swing by 4,000 [something] years in 1997.
-GPS released became fully operational.
-Playstation 1
-Nintendo 64
-Super Nintendo
-Mortal Kombat
-Street Figthers
-Doom
-Pokemon [gosh, i hate 'em]
-The Simpson's [laughs]
-Saved by the Bell [man, i still drools at Tiffiani Thiessen- Kelly]
-Family Matters
-Internet rise the chaos for everyone to use it then addict to it.
-AOL!!!
-MLB strike
-Cindy Crawford were a hottest in 90's.
-X Files
-Ford Explorer crazed up to families buying [my dad is one of them who brought it]

the list goes on and on...

you collected Pokemon cards and swapped with friends at school. They got banned from EVERY school LOL!

pokemon_cards_thumb.jpg

Yes, I remember that I bought cards like this for my boys. They swapped with friends at school during break time or after school... :giggle:

Back