You're a 90's kids if...

shezzbeav

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Reaction score
you remember reading Goosebumps.

goosebumps%20night%20of%20the%20living%20dummy.jpg

You're a 90's kids if you remember playing the Yo-yo's at school...

you collected Pokemon cards and swapped with friends at school. They got banned from EVERY school LOL!

pokemon_cards_thumb.jpg

Do I qualify being a '90's kid despite I was in my 20s at that time? 'cause I will say the Internet's WWW explosion was the best thing that happened to a kid like me!

lol, yike, I was kid in rest of 90's, you own Nintendo 64.
nintendo64.jpg

Yes I remember those when I bought them for my boys in 90's.

Do u guys remember Pogs?! hmmm and Are you afraid of the dark?...i cant think of anything else..

You're a 90's kids if you remember "New kids on the block" group.

your father rooted for the final crushing defeat of the Power Rangers by Rita.

You're a 90's kid if you remember ring pops. :lol:

..you remember the space shuttle Challenger disaster of '86 and the subsequent classroom discussions that followed.

..you remember the space shuttle Challenger disaster of '86 and the subsequent classroom discussions that followed.
Yeah I was at AFB when it happened and it was on my son's third birthday. Never forgot the moment when my co-worker just lost his uncle to Challenger explosive.

If you are a 90's kid, you actually do remember some dark and gloomy cartoon movies for kids.

EDIT: Oh yes - I STILL do remember a stripper mouse girl on a catroon movie as a tease. LOL! I don't remember what movie's title is. Oh, well.

I still do remember Waterfall (I think it's right one), it's about rabbits war. It used to my old favorite one. ;)

You're a 90's kid if you remember, Home alone part 1, 2 and 3.

You know you're a 90's kid when Beverly Hills 90210 was the craze. ;)

Back