You want to see Deaf Trash!!?? Youtube video

I disagree. It was probably his original hearing aid that he replaced.

It was; he even said so.....".....old and broke because of sweat....." . He made it sound like it'd been sitting around in a drawer for some time now....till he made the video.

It was; he even said so.....".....old and broke because of sweat....." . He made it sound like it'd been sitting around in a drawer for some time now....till he made the video.

There you go. :lol:
I was just poking a bit of fun in here, that's all.

There you go. :lol:
I was just poking a bit of fun in here, that's all.
:lol: That's fine....and since I didn't get what he was getting at in his video, I asked him in Youtube what his message was and guess what he said? He said, "...there was no message...". :lol::roll:

:lol: That's fine....and since I didn't get what he was getting at in his video, I asked him in Youtube what his message was and guess what he said? He said, "...there was no message...". :lol::roll:

And confuse the hapless people thinking he's parting some wise message to them.

I understand, but I am not a mind reader and your perspective could be different from mine but I think we're already on the same page here and are in agreement. But I simply wanted to ask you this question for further clarification, that's all.

I understand, but I am not a mind reader and your perspective could be different from mine but I think we're already on the same page here and are in agreement. But I simply wanted to ask you this question for further clarification, that's all.

I think it is a pretty safe bet to say that PFH's perspective is different from yours.:lol:

Back