You want to see Deaf Trash!!?? Youtube video

I watched the first and the second videos about his venting on the "Deaf Trash". He said that he really don't need to use ASL or sign language to use the Vlog. He would rather use voice instead of ASL. He was pissed off at the Deaf community telling him that he should use ASL in the Vlog where he wanted to use voice. He is sick of the Deaf community telling him to use ASL. He does not have to use ASL (required to use ASL) if he does not want to use it. He is more comfortable using his voice to tell the hearing people what he want to say to them. No caption or subtitles.

So that mean we are the Deaf Trash to him. Well, maybe we are. But that is sad, because we don't want to be like that, too. This is the way we are, I guess.

The third video trying to identify about the "Deaf Trash" like "White Trash" or "Black Trash", even in "Native American Trash". He said that we are not intelligent if we live in a poor neighborhood and have low social same like the hearing Trashes.

There are some intelligent Deaf people who are not into Vlog and have good social with hearing and deaf community, I guess.

I think it is up to any individuals who are comfortable to communicate whether in sign or in voice. But for us, Deafies and HOH, we really need ASL to understand what is being said clearly, even in Vlog.

For myself, I have never use the Vlog or Blog to put what I feel about myself or my experiences. So the guy in the two videos are just pissed off like venting. :(

Well, I hope he paid for the hearing aid....even so...he could have donated it and perhaps someone could have fixed it, and another person would have been happy to have it. If the State paid for it, and he deliberately destroyed it, he should be fined! Big time...Hearing Aids are not cheap.

As far as "Deaf Trash"...it seems to be an awful way to describe anybody. "trashy people"...to me, are those who literally don't give a damn. I've met a few, but never signed or verbalized my feelings.

I don't know if his hearing aid is real or just to show demonstration. He has two hearing aids on his ears before he took one hearing aid off to smash his hearing aid. The second video show he has two hearing aids on his ears. I don't know if that was before or after. :hmm:

I don't know if his hearing aid is real or just to show demonstration. He has two hearing aids on his ears before he took one hearing aid off to smash his hearing aid. The second video show he has two hearing aids on his ears. I don't know if that was before or after. :hmm:

In one of his comments, he said that the hearing aid is old and broken due to sweating. So it was just probably sitting in a drawer and he got the idea of smashing it just to prove whatever point he was making.

See Rockin Robin's post above....she has a point.....

Wearing a Hearing Aid which doesn't assist in one's hearing is meaningless. Next step-based on one's condition?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07
Some of the profoundly or severely deaf still make a good use of their hearing aids. Even if their hearing isn't perfect with it, they still feel it's more beneficial to wear them than not to. It depends on the individual.

I know his hearing aid was old and not in working order. Not sure what his message is, though.
I think he's trying to generate enough traffic so he can sell some t-shirts or sumthin.

Some of the profoundly or severely deaf still make a good use of their hearing aids. Even if their hearing isn't perfect with it, they still feel it's more beneficial to wear them than not to. It depends on the individual.

Yes, that's quite true.

I think he's trying to generate enough traffic so he can sell some t-shirts or sumthin.

images

Speaking from the perspective of recovering PWT (Poor White Trash) may I take this opportunity to say: "haw haw! It sure wuz funny to see that there deaf man trash his hearing aid."
(Man I have wanted to do that soooo often.)

It would be great had it been a real hearing aid he smashed. Alas, it wasn't his own he was wearing it that he smashed but a fake one.

It would be great had it been a real hearing aid he smashed. Alas, it wasn't his own he was wearing it that he smashed but a fake one.

I disagree. I think it was a real hearing aid, but a useless one.

When I said "fake" I meant it wasn't his original hearing aid he wore when he took it off in the video.

When I said "fake" I meant it wasn't his original hearing aid he wore when he took it off in the video.

I disagree. It was probably his original hearing aid that he replaced.

Back