You want to see Deaf Trash!!?? Youtube video

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6oOZsgeAIA]YouTube - You want to see Deaf Trash!!??[/ame]

2d1r47r.jpg

Not really. He put a hearing aid with a mold down, and beat a hearing aid without a mold.

So it wasn't his current hearing aid. Who knows if it was a still functioning aid...

:dunno: Can someone tell what the point of that was?

By destroying the hearing aid, he was basically creating garbage. The association between hearing aids and deafness is obvious. So... I got it. Not the funniest thing I've ever seen, but I did think it was funny.

Addendum: this is in response to the Deaf trash controversy that has been going on lately. Perhaps that's why it's not clear to you?

So it wasn't his current hearing aid. Who knows if it was a still functioning aid...

By destroying the hearing aid, he was basically creating garbage. The association between hearing aids and deafness is obvious. So... I got it. Not the funniest thing I've ever seen, but I did think it was funny.

Addendum: this is in response to the Deaf trash controversy that has been going on lately. Perhaps that's why it's not clear to you?

The addendum is probably it. I just watched it and thought, "Okay...." And I usually get subtle humor. This just did a whoosh!

Whats point of having hearing aid if one don't understand the sound. I do not understand sound AT ALL, and I do not see point of having hearing aid. I think his point is, quit forcing me to wear hearing aid and I don't give damn about it. I would feel the same way. I was sick and tired of forcing to wear hearing aid when I was in teenager and thank god I found a way to stop them forcing me to wear em.

To be honest, I did test with several Deaf friends that wears hearing aids and they can NOT even recongize sound or figure out what the sounds are and failed our test. So whats point of them having hearing aid if they don't understand?

I've seen the "controversy" that is going around.... And still fail to see the point.

The nonexistent point is even more of a fail upon watching the "WTF" video by the same person.

Whats point of having hearing aid if one don't understand the sound. I do not understand sound AT ALL, and I do not see point of having hearing aid. I think his point is, quit forcing me to wear hearing aid and I don't give damn about it. I would feel the same way. I was sick and tired of forcing to wear hearing aid when I was in teenager and thank god I found a way to stop them forcing me to wear em.

To be honest, I did test with several Deaf friends that wears hearing aids and they can NOT even recongize sound or figure out what the sounds are and failed our test. So whats point of them having hearing aid if they don't understand?

Exactly what was that "test"? How did you administer it?

I doubt that is his point either after seeing this...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll0H7DBiRoQ]YouTube - WTF??[/ame]

I've seen the "controversy" that is going around.... And still fail to see the point.

The nonexistent point is even more of a fail upon watching the "WTF" video by the same person.

I think they are simply hung up on the words "deaf trash" than anything else and not about the discussion behind it. No?

Rather unpleasant chap, what? Maybe he couldn't join a motorcycle gang and it sent him over the edge.

:dunno: Can someone tell what the point of that was?

Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you out. Was intended for people who have followed on it, you might have not been around recently when this came to life. It's been somewhat the trend for vlogs the past weeks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBQw-uZ8Rk"]YouTube - Deaf Trash?[/ame]

Back