You want to see Deaf Trash!!?? Youtube video

Boys, don't make me pull this car over! :nono:

In response to the Deaf Trash video, it just goes to show that there are snobby assholes in every group. :roll:

Ok as HOH person learning sign didnt understand a word

as a person who as left aids behind i understand the meaning

did he chose a good title? no

but i understand the meaning

in DEAF utopia would aids exist? no

in a good bibi world would aids exist? be by choice yes

in my DEAFBLIND utopia im able to use a voice phone via my cheek bone i also own a tty

All signing vlogs? Not likely very soon....or ever.

You're probably right about that. Personally, I don't mind to put a subtitle on each video of my own. But I don't think I will upload any vblog (I only uploaded once in 2007 and my second video was in 2008. But I deleted them, anyway.) since I'm more interested in writing stories and thoughtful essays.

All signing vlogs? Not likely very soon....or ever.

d0nt piss on my dream

You're probably right about that. Personally, I don't mind to put a subtitle on each video of my own. But I don't think I will upload any vblog (I only uploaded once in 2007 and my second video was in 2008. But I deleted them, anyway.) since I'm more interested in writing stories and thoughtful essays.

same here

Whats point of having hearing aid if one don't understand the sound. I do not understand sound AT ALL, and I do not see point of having hearing aid. I think his point is, quit forcing me to wear hearing aid and I don't give damn about it. I would feel the same way. I was sick and tired of forcing to wear hearing aid when I was in teenager and thank god I found a way to stop them forcing me to wear em.

To be honest, I did test with several Deaf friends that wears hearing aids and they can NOT even recongize sound or figure out what the sounds are and failed our test. So whats point of them having hearing aid if they don't understand?

Hence why I stopped wearing HA for my right ear at age 14.

Wearing a Hearing Aid which doesn't assist in one's hearing is meaningless. Next step-based on one's condition?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Wearing a Hearing Aid which doesn't assist in one's hearing is meaningless. Next step-based on one's condition?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Your options are as follows:

1.) Learn ASL
2.) get a CI
3.) Learn ASL and get a CI.
4.)nothing

I chose 3. Most in the Deaf community will chose ASL.

There's Deaf trash?Not surprised as there is white trash. There is trash all over on this planet so deaf people should be a part of this worldwide phenomena!

My only thought while watching this video was more on the lines of, "Well, that's almost like how my HA's died." I mean, it wasn't intentional, but I did drop them and managed to accidentally step on one and rolled a desk chair on the other. That was $4000-$5000 down the tubes. I guess my only saving grace was, I lost the hearing totally within 2 years of that. VR paid for my HA's and they gave me nothing but problems.

I know his hearing aid was old and not in working order. Not sure what his message is, though.

I know his hearing aid was old and not in working order. Not sure what his message is, though.

Well, I hope he paid for the hearing aid....even so...he could have donated it and perhaps someone could have fixed it, and another person would have been happy to have it. If the State paid for it, and he deliberately destroyed it, he should be fined! Big time...Hearing Aids are not cheap.

As far as "Deaf Trash"...it seems to be an awful way to describe anybody. "trashy people"...to me, are those who literally don't give a damn. I've met a few, but never signed or verbalized my feelings.

Back