you think 2012 will good year better than '11??

2012 is looking better already. First of all, I had to throw away my Mayan Calendar. :giggle:

im hope get best 2012 years than worse years i hates drama!

Freakin' A, I hope 2012 is better than the last few years. I'm hoping my family is able to live more comfortably instead of scraping together change.........

Here's to a better new year for all AD'ers!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

So far my 2012 is starting out very relaxing. I hope that will be the motto for this year. I need to stop working so hard. I have decided not to do my summer teaching job this summer for the first time in 7 years. I am done with putting my 110% effort and get nothing in return. I want to focus more on my health and Wellness.

Return of Cabbage Patch Dolls?? ohhhh nooooooooooooooooo....

just gonna have to see what evolves for us in 2012....

My 2011 year was OK-OK. I hope 2012 is good news for me. I don't know for sure, yet.

win-pictures-magic-8ball.jpg

2010 or 2011 wasn't too bad, i'm sure 2012 will be better :)

its a merry go round, some of us is going to have luck, others not....different views from the same ride and different heights of the horses...hell, the rides even got glittering lights and mirrors from the centre of the 'happening centre' where it all started from.... get a thrill look in the mirror, get bored look outwards, get a buzz look what horse you're on...etc so...
2012 is going to be good and bad, it just depends what horse you happen to be on

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

Grummer said:
its a merry go round, some of us is going to have luck, others not....different views from the same ride and different heights of the horses...hell, the rides even got glittering lights and mirrors from the centre of the 'happening centre' where it all started from.... get a thrill look in the mirror, get bored look outwards, get a buzz look what horse you're on...etc so...
2012 is going to be good and bad, it just depends what horse you happen to be on

I want a racing horse. Its time to get ahead! :giggle:

What was that movie's title...Clint Eastwood..."Pale Rider"?....and he rode a Horse from Hell....

I hope this year I will realize a life long dream of mine. It will be a big step for me but I sure will be working hard on making it come true.

Back