you think 2012 will good year better than '11??

The planet will survive with or without us.

sound look like worst because change life worst because 2012 because reason theory experiment to think future!

People will go first. Then all the little critters and such down to the amoeba will go next. Then sun will expand enveloping Earth. Earth is no longer. Sun dies. Then our solar system will have by then get "sucked" into our Milky Way black hole.....

I'm glad I won't be around to see that happen.

Who knows! Couple already mentioned you cant predict future and Ill leave at that. :)

People will go first. Then all the little critters and such down to the amoeba will go next. Then sun will expand enveloping Earth. Earth is no longer. Sun dies. Then our solar system will have by then get "sucked" into our Milky Way black hole.....

I'm glad I won't be around to see that happen.

Oh, you will. Consciousness is eternal.
I am picky about where I dwell. :lol:

I feel the people are destroying each other and the planet. I feel eventually that is how the world will end.

Greed is destroying the earth! CVS want to build another store in my small city. We have a CVS already and now they want to cut down more trees and have the city rebuild the city road for them! Another CVS will increase traffic and smog . We're losing all of our open land and wet lands all for the mighty dollar !
I agree we're destroying the planet and it is very sad.

Greed is destroying the earth! CVS want to build another store in my small city. We have a CVS already and now they want to cut down more trees and have the city rebuild the city road for them! Another CVS will increase traffic and smog . We're losing all of our open land and wet lands all for the mighty dollar !
I agree we're destroying the planet and it is very sad.

Can't have greed with out people. ;) People are wasteful and emitting alot of pollution.

2012? Well, we all have big concern about the future of Iran and N. Korea. Those two are new fears for 2012.

Destroying the planet? Hardly. Hurting it some? Perhaps a wee bit with our regional and local pollution.

Wirelessly posted

I don't know. Already making huge changes in my life starting next week. I'm looking forward to a fresh start and hopefully it will be the best year of my life. 2011 was the worst year for me ever and I hope to never encounter it again. I'm surprised I made it this far and still alive.

Here's to opening a new chapter to my life.

2010 was a bad year for me. And 2011 was also difficult. I've not enjoyed 2011 at all! In answer to the OP - I do think that 2012 will be good year (for me) for a change. I'm optimistic about this. And I'm certainly not going to be negative about 2012 before it has started...

And I wish all the people here on AD that 2012 will be a good year for them too.

Wirelessly posted

I don't know. Already making huge changes in my life starting next week. I'm looking forward to a fresh start and hopefully it will be the best year of my life. 2011 was the worst year for me ever and I hope to never encounter it again. I'm surprised I made it this far and still alive.

Here's to opening a new chapter to my life.

Ditto!...and Cheers and kudos to you, lanapoo!

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Yep Kokonut. They think Earth may live for about 3 billion more years before being destroyed by the sun. Most solar systems have finite life of few millions to more than 6 billion years.

Destroying the planet? Hardly. Hurting it some? Perhaps a wee bit with our regional and local pollution.

head-in-sand.jpg

2012 will be another busy year of study, so i dont expect it to be any different, maybe finanically slightly better due to better budgeting and less woes like repairs and pet related costs as i had to fork up for this year in 2011...
thats about it, i dont think/worry about women, drinks, games,holiday travels so much anymore im just quite happy to do simple things myself like study and enjoy my pets at home.....so overall it should be a good year i think..

Good job, 2011. You just had to throw one more curveball at me, didn't you?

Came home and found out that my precious dog just had a stroke.

Back