you think 2012 will good year better than '11??

Good job, 2011. You just had to throw one more curveball on me, didn't you?

Came home and found out that my precious dog just had a stroke.

Oh no!! :(

:hug:

Well - 2009 was the pits, 2010 was just marginally better, 2011 was even less marginally better, so I hope 2012 is a little better. So far, the one good thing I know of, we will get our own house again. Also, hubby starts in a different position that gives him more hours, and my daughter will turn 18.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Yep Kokonut. They think Earth may live for about 3 billion more years before being destroyed by the sun. Most solar systems have finite life of few millions to more than 6 billion years.

Meh, I think they are overlooking the possibility that aliens will blow us to smithereens.

Yes, I feel that year 2012 will be a very good year for me, for some reason.

At least I hope so.

This year was not bad except for my cat's passing.

Lanapoo- sorry to hear about your dog's illness. :(

i wake up and i think myself :hmm: then i realize i not care about outside CRAPS happen in world. like sucky president, global warm, people is destroy world, forest destroy habitat, bad shitty economy etc. i will put my bad 2011 past away sweep under rug. i say "2012 will GOOD YEAR if i allow it be good year for me" i will focus make positive change myself. i realizing, 2011 bad bec i let bad thing happen me. i did not stop it. i let ruin my year. i know, i have power for make 2012 better year. i will focus positive, make good change myself, and spend more time increase with my close family and friend. i will enjoying more with my friend and family, they only thing important my life. i not care about other, only friend and family. this year, i not allow men is CONTROLS manipulate on my life like i let them 2011. i am strong woman now become brave, i stand up myself and i not let people is play game with my mind anymore.

I could have lived just fine without experiencing either 2010 or 2011. I will toast the new year and if I am lucky I will be good and drunk by the time 2011 finally fizzles out. These last two years have been really tough to the point that it brings tears to my eyes. I don't know if I could have survived as well as I did if not for my good friends here in AD. I will raise a glass to everyone here at the stoke of midnight and think no more of the years gone by. To the future is where I look from now on. Here are some predictions for the new year.

1. Housing and job market will improve but not by much.
2. The U.S. will adopt global warming policy( to reduce carbon emissions)
3. The Cabbage Patch dolls will make a one time come back *shudder*
4. More schools for the deaf will close.
5. More ADA lawsuits will be filed - it will be a tough year legally for the deaf.
6. A new planet strikingly earth like will be discovered. ( no alien intelligence just yet)
7. A secret lab will announce a new storage medium for movies making BlueRay look small.
8. Microsoft will announce the new M$phone to compete with Apple iPhone and will fail spectacularly.
9. Scientist at SETTI will announce the findings of alien intelligence but will be revealed as a hoax.
10. One or more ADers will announce their upcoming neptuals this year! :D

And there you have it. My top ten predictions for the new year!

I could have lived just fine without experiencing either 2010 or 2011. I will toast the new year and if I am lucky I will be good and drunk by the time 2011 finally fizzles out. These last two years have been really tough to the point that it brings tears to my eyes. I don't know if I could have survived as well as I did if not for my good friends here in AD. I will raise a glass to everyone here at the stoke of midnight and think no more of the years gone by. To the future is where I look from now on. Here are some predictions for the new year.

1. Housing and job market will improve but not by much.
2. The U.S. will adopt global warming policy( to reduce carbon emissions)
3. The Cabbage Patch dolls will make a one time come back *shudder*
4. More schools for the deaf will close.
5. More ADA lawsuits will be filed - it will be a tough year legally for the deaf.
6. A new planet strikingly earth like will be discovered. ( no alien intelligence just yet)
7. A secret lab will announce a new storage medium for movies making BlueRay look small.
8. Microsoft will announce the new M$phone to compete with Apple iPhone and will fail spectacularly.
9. Scientist at SETTI will announce the findings of alien intelligence but will be revealed as a hoax.
10. One or more ADers will announce their upcoming neptuals this year! :D

And there you have it. My top ten predictions for the new year!
:hmm: #10 looks revealing.

Hey!!! Let's get rid of this yucky year before messing around with crazy talk like that!!! :giggle:

Lol! I wonder who will gEt engaged in 2012. I hope my brother and his gf will...tmw is their two year anniversary

Wirelessly posted

I had a nice 2011, no complaints, just wish the economy gets better.

Every year actually starts out great as it is my Uncle's birthday on New Year's Day. 1/1/45 at 1:01am

Back