you think 2012 will good year better than '11??

MyNameIsNO

Reaction score
what you hope change for you 2012??

2011 SUCKS year. too much drama and problem. so i hope 2012 positive better year and smooth.

I hope to develop better relationships with people that have been positive effect with me in the last year or so.

2011 was a much much much better year than 2010. 2010 was one of the worst years in my life. So, since 2011 was pretty good, if 2012 is the same, that's fine. If it is better, GREAT!

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I hope mine will have a good outlook in 2012. We will see.

No one can predict the future...some good things did happen to my family in 2011...but actually, 2011 was a bad year!...I'm hoping 2012 will be a much better year.

so far we manage to survive the 2011 and it was good. not bad or worse nor awesome but good. hopefully our finanical will improves in 2012.

2011 was bad enough. I guess it could get worse.

Hopefully not.

Well...2011 was pretty crap. Things must get better, I think. I have some big changes in mind.

I liked 2011. I know I will like 2012 whatever happens. Why would that change?

all i need is to stay positive and have faith. thats what i do everyday it isnt easssssy.

I can not predict the future. I will say this, I will stay positive, and work my ass off to make this a better year.

Having a negative outlook into 2012 will only make it a crappy year.

I'll be getting my CI in 2012 (March) so hopefully 2012 will be a good year for me. But we'll see.

Economy, environment, world peace, etc. etc. The wealthy elite and their corporations have turned this planet into a time bomb.

I feel the people are destroying each other and the planet. I feel eventually that is how the world will end.

Back