yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

Sweetheart said:
:lol: I did ask Sequoias before, he said that he love me for being who I am and my personality. I like that but he knew that Im beautiful. But I do sometime not feel like that way. But thanks! :hug:
Not too many guys who thinks like your bf. You're one lucky gal! :hug:

before and after

first, i was in 2004
tania3.jpg

i am sure that u saw my pic recently with red shirt that i am now... :)

Sweetheart said:
Your welcome! Im very happy that you looks very happy when you lose weight.
oh yea i am very happy.. i look at the pic and make my stomach sick so good thing i work hard :D

TweetyBird said:
wow. congrats. on losing all those weights. how did u lose the weight by the way? may i ask? keep it up!!!!!

TweetyBird said:
oh yea i am very happy.. i look at the pic and make my stomach sick so good thing i work hard :D

Yeppers, I do understand how you feel. Im trying to lose some of weight also, I knew it is VERY hard. Ugh! But it's better than nothing.

LisaMarie said:
wow. congrats. on losing all those weights. how did u lose the weight by the way? may i ask? keep it up!!!!!
keep avoid fat foods, eat diet , drink water lot... i dont eat junk... alike one time a week cookie or cake whatever.. so eat fruits lot lot, eat animal cracker lot cuz of zero... but u can eat ur fave foods yea but not too much on one plate.. just small alike that.. so walk lot... i joined gym too..

TweetyBird said:
keep avoid fat foods, eat diet , drink water lot... i dont eat junk... alike one time a week cookie or cake whatever.. so eat fruits lot lot, eat animal cracker lot cuz of zero... but u can eat ur fave foods yea but not too much on one plate.. just small alike that.. so walk lot... i joined gym too..
so u did everything by natural way? Thats AWESOME! Really!!!!

Yeah i know its hard work, but have to use ur Willpower to cross ur mind not to do this or eat this. blah blah. Tweety...

Sweetheart said:
Yeppers, I do understand how you feel. Im trying to lose some of weight also, I knew it is VERY hard. Ugh! But it's better than nothing.
yea i know it very hard to lose weight... hugs hugs.. if u need my help then u know my pager allright

LisaMarie said:
so u did everything by natural way? Thats AWESOME! Really!!!!
yea i did everything hard.. use my mind not to eat this alike this some foods are junk and bad for me so avoid this..

SherryCherish said:
Yeah i know its hard work, but have to use ur Willpower to cross ur mind not to do this or eat this. blah blah. Tweety...
yea that what i do... ;)

Back