yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

Taylor, ur looking good but.. if the cop has earrings pulls me his earrings would get my attention than his lip what he was talking or asking for :Oops:

I just pictured alittle the cop picture I have posted in hottie thread under peninsarium better without earrings :thumb:

I've lost a few pounds since I started here at AD...and that is probably the biggest difference. About the piercings, I have quite a few but do take them out while I'm on duty.

Taylor said:
I've lost a few pounds since I started here at AD...and that is probably the biggest difference. About the piercings, I have quite a few but do take them out while I'm on duty.

OIC, cant cops wearing earings on duty at all? u may read I am foreigner, ofc, havent seen cops wearing earings around here but just wonder, can't they?

FreeWoman77 said:
OIC, cant cops wearing earings on duty at all? u may read I am foreigner, ofc, havent seen cops wearing earings around here but just wonder, can't they?

Most departments do not allow it for male officers. Our department allows women to wear a pair of earings, but I've seen several who have to cartiledge pierced at the top. Its just like many other rules we have, such as no facial hair (mustache is OK, but I can't stand 'em), hair has to be a certain length, etc. Its typical with any department where a uniform is involved.

hey purrmeow, yea it is gurley, alabama... thanks

peachylady, yea i did dye myself.. i will put the pic here and u can see better...

Nice picture Taylor ...

DeafSCUBA98 and OldNavyGirl, aww what a beautiful family photos, you both are soo cute together and your son has a cute smile too...

I would love to see more pictures of you three! :fingersx:

OldNavyGirl said:
Sean had a blast at the school when I took him for kid activies.. hes soo adorable in this!!! :)

I can't see what was on his forehead is that color feathers or something?...

Do you attend with him at school?..Is he in pre-school?..

^Angel^ said:
I can't see what was on his forehead is that color feathers or something?...

Do you attend with him at school?..Is he in pre-school?..

its a flag and its almost like paint... i dont know what exactly its called.

yes hes in pre school but no not where i took him. it was at my college and eric had to work so i had sean on that day to watch him and i took him to those activities to play games, see firemen, cops, trampoline, a small play show that magician can do, clowns. etc.. he loved it and had a great time. :)

i bet taylor's mailbox will be FLOODED with PM's now that he HAS FINALLY revealed his picture!!! :whistle: isn't he a "hottie" for a cop??? :giggle:

OldNavyGirl said:
its a flag and its almost like paint... i dont know what exactly its called.

yes hes in pre school but no not where i took him. it was at my college and eric had to work so i had sean on that day to watch him and i took him to those activities to play games, see firemen, cops, trampoline, a small play show that magician can do, clowns. etc.. he loved it and had a great time. :)

Wow, you make a great mom!! sounds like alot of fun, and it was nice of you to take him to those activities, kids sure do enjoy them....

Yeah it looks like paint, cute, Thanks for explaining it sweetie ;)

:ugh: Mom ? I thought CoolieFroggie is really biological mom ? Hmm ?

CyberRed said:
:ugh: Mom ? I thought CoolieFroggie is really biological mom ? Hmm ?

i think what she meant was... that it was nice of her to help deafscuba take care of little sean while he is at work... since his biological mom lives in another city... and complimented on her doing a good job :)

FeistyChick said:
yea he does look thinner since we last webcammed over a year ago.... :aw: no more baby cheeks :giggle:

Yes, I could tell that he looks thinner-- his face area. I don't like the earrings thou.

Back